A Legal Codex. A Law Thesis and a Law Dissertation
- Brand: Tice, Dr. Bradley S
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760557
The monograph is a compilation of my Juris Doctor degree thesis and my Master's in Law degree dissertation. The thesis is a general overview of justice courts and the dissertation is an examination of the adequacy of a search performed by a Federal Agency of the United States government regarding...
The monograph is a compilation of my Juris Doctor degree thesis and my Master's in Law degree dissertation. The thesis is a general overview of justice courts and the dissertation is an examination of the adequacy of a search performed by a Federal Agency of the United States government regarding search requests under the Freedom of Information Act .
- Title: A Legal Codex
- Subtitle: A Law Thesis and a Law Dissertation
- Author: Dr. Bradley S.Tice
- Edition: 1st edition
- Published: 1st edition 17.12.2013
- Subject: Law
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Dissertation
- Language: English
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: 81 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Airborne Satellites, Alternative Power Sources, Department of Energy, FOIA, Freedom of Information Act, HALE, HAP, High Altitude Long Endurance, High Altitude Platforms, Justice Court, Law Thesis, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Master of Law , Nuclear Power, Peace Act, Richard Feynman
Dr. Tice was Institute Professor at The Institute, a think tank, from 1995 -2005. dr Tice is currently working in the technology and scientific research industry.
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.