ABWL 02 | Business locations and company legal forms | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | ABWL & Innovation
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863761134
Profound knowledge of business administration is becoming increasingly important in connection with international competitiveness and the associated competition between products, legal forms and locations. This textbook Business Locations and Corporate Legal Forms by Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with business management decision-relevant specialist knowledge and knowledge...
Profound knowledge of business administration is becoming increasingly important in connection with international competitiveness and the associated competition between products, legal forms and locations. This textbook Business Locations and Corporate Legal Forms by Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with business management decision-relevant specialist knowledge and knowledge of international competition and the choice of legal form. It offers a comparison of the business locations and legal forms Germany / EU. The book is aimed at students of all disciplines, founders and professionals interested in commercial, managerial or entrepreneurial activity. It appears in the book series "General Business Administration and Innovation".
- Title: Business locations and corporate legal forms
- Subtitle: International competitiveness, legal forms locations and comparison Germany / EU
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: ABWL & Innovation
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 2
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 2nd edition 08/01/2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 151 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: ABWL, general business administration, management, business administration, Germany, EU legal forms, globalization, innovation, intercultural management, international business administration, international management, international competitiveness, internationalization, management, market forms, mergers & acquisitions, framework conditions of business, Legal forms, location factors, start-up, corporate management, founding a company, corporate legal forms, business locations, business location EU
The economist Ulrich Wehrlin, economist, professor of management at a state university, Doctor of Philosophy at a state university, has been successful as a management consultant, economic researcher, lecturer, lecturer, learning system developer and textbook author internationally and on behalf of various universities since the early 1980s , distance learning universities, economic research institutes and numerous well-known large companies. As a trained graduate economist (Univ.) with a focus on business administration, organisation, human resources, management theory, service management, executive development, psychology, health economics, social management and organizational development, he has been working for several decades as part of his teaching activities, lecturer in adult education, Management development, coaching, in numerous seminars, lectures and correspondence courses actively and successfully for a meaningful, cooperative and above all fair way of dealing with employees as well as equal opportunities for women and men in companies and organizations, which also significantly influences the practical content of his textbooks. From this humanitarian perspective, which already emerges from the management classic "Simultan Management" - textbook from 1994, essential consequences for the organization and company management can be derived, which can be bundled in the approach of employee-oriented, situational management.
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.