ABWL 04 | Human Resource Management | 3rd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | ABWL & Innovation
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863762643
The economic and social events in companies, organizations, administrations, universities and colleges are essentially determined by the thoughts and actions of numerous people working together. The human being or employee represents "the most important capital" of the company. The management of human resources and in particular the strategy-oriented leadership and...
The economic and social events in companies, organizations, administrations, universities and colleges are essentially determined by the thoughts and actions of numerous people working together. The human being or employee represents "the most important capital" of the company. The management of human resources and in particular the strategy-oriented leadership and team-oriented cooperation of employees at all hierarchical levels increasingly determines the success of companies and institutions. For example, the innovations required to strengthen competitiveness are brought about by the successful cooperation of people. At the same time, the success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented and strategic approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. In this process, the performance of each individual employee and management becomes the central success factor. Knowledge of the basics and concepts of modern HR work is a basic requirement for the implementation of successful human resource management. This also applies to the central subject areas of human resource management, personnel management, personnel management and personnel development. The economic, legal and social environment is being restructured into a globally networked service, communication and knowledge society. Companies rely on them, or the entire organization, with all employees, to align their visions and strategies to the future. The better the company succeeds in this adjustment, the more secure is the future success of the company. This textbook by Prof. Dr. dr h.c. In addition to the basics and concepts of modern human resources work, Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with knowledge of human resources management, personnel management, human resources management and personnel development in the learning organization. It is aimed at students of all disciplines and professionals interested in management or in the human resources department. The book appears in the series "General Business Administration and Innovation".
- Title: Human Resource Management
- Subtitle: Basics and concepts of modern human resources work in an economic and social context, human resources management, personnel management, human resources management and human resources development
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: ABWL & Innovation
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 4
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Published: 2nd edition 01.08.2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: 343 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Assessment center, task design, professional development, training needs analysis, training controlling, business administration, coaching, digitization and digital personnel files, dynamics, remuneration structure, leadership with goals, leadership development, leadership styles, leadership and delegation, basics and concepts of modern HR work, Harzburger Model, HRM, human resource management, innovation teams, cultural change, career design, leadership, learning organization, management, management-by-principles, management by objectives, management development, management principles, leadership, leadership, employee motivation, employee orientation, motivation and performance, organizational development, HR work , Personnel selection, personnel requirements assessment, recruitment, personnel assessment, personnel recruitment, personnel development, personnel promotion, personnel management, personnel information system, personnel integration, personnel management, personnel planning, perso nal portfolio, human resources, human resources management, human resource management, promotion, qualification of employees, quality teams, quality improvement, profitability and customer orientation, training, SIB-DIB / MAM management system, team / project management, teamwork, team leadership, team organization, corporate management
The economist Ulrich Wehrlin, economist, professor of management at a state university, Doctor of Philosophy at a state university, has been successful as a management consultant, economic researcher, lecturer, lecturer, learning system developer and textbook author internationally and on behalf of various universities since the early 1980s , distance learning colleges, economic research institutes and numerous well-known large companies. As a trained graduate economist (Univ.) with a focus on business administration, organization, human resources, management theory, service management, executive development, psychology, health economics, social management and organizational development, he has been working for several decades in the As part of his teaching, lecturing in adult education, leadership development, coaching, in numerous seminars, lectures and correspondence courses active and successful for a meaning-oriented , partnership and, above all, fair dealings with employees as well as equal opportunities for women and men in companies and organizations, which also significantly influences the practical content of his textbooks. From this humanitarian perspective, which already emerges from the management classic "Simultan Management" - textbook from 1994, essential consequences for the organization and company management can be derived, which can be bundled in the approach of employee-oriented, situational management..
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.