Volume 1 | Service level agreements in contract logistics
- Brand: Gimmler, Karl-Heinz | Gimmler Logistik Stiftung
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760724
Service Level Agreements (SLAs) have increasingly become a best practice component of logistics contracts. However, there is currently only little empirical knowledge about the actual spread and design of SLAs. This is where the wide-ranging survey of German contract logistics companies, which was initiated together with the Gimmler Logistik Stiftung...
Service Level Agreements (SLAs) have increasingly become a best practice component of logistics contracts. However, there is currently only little empirical knowledge about the actual spread and design of SLAs. This is where the wide-ranging survey of German contract logistics companies, which was initiated together with the Gimmler Logistik Stiftung gGmbH, comes in. Based on the survey results, approaches to optimizing the use of SLAs are worked out from the point of view of the logistics company. The Gimmler Logistik Stiftung gGmbH deals with research projectsas well as further education and training in the field of logistics and law. Outstanding research and theses in this area are funded by the Gimmler Foundation and published as part of the series. By awarding the Gimmler exam prize, the promotion of young talent is given a new pillar.
- Title: Service Level Agreements in Contract Logistics
- Subtitle: Increase in service quality and improvement in profitability in logistics
- Author: Simone Rechel
- Series: LOGiSCIENCE© - series of publications by the Gimmler Logistics Foundation
- Edition: 1st edition
- band: 1
- Publisher: Gimmler Logistik Stiftung
- Published: 1st edition 04/17/2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Master's thesis
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 124 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: exit clauses, bonus-malus regulations, quality of service, exit regulations, exit threshold, key performance indicators, contract logistics contracts, KPI, logistics controlling, logistics contracts, performance measurement, quality measurement
Simone Rechel, MBA, Diploma in Business Administration (BA), Specializing in Transport, Forwarding & Logistics
Since the beginning of her professional career, Simone Rechel has consistently worked in the logistics environment - both for logistics service providers and for an industrial company. She completed her first degree in business administration (BA)
in the field of transport, forwarding and logistics in 2007 at the DHBW Lörrach. In 2013, Simone Rechel successfully completed her Master of Business Administration studies at the HS Ludwigshafen. The findings of her master's thesis are presented in this publication.
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.