Volume 07 | From Brokdorf to Blockupy and Pegida
- Brand: Dr. Mark C. Hilgard | Stiftung der Hessischen Rechtsanwaltschaft
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863761769
The present volume 7 of the publication series of the Foundation of the Hessian Lawyers' Association is based on a student essay competition advertised by the Foundation in 2015 on the topic "From Brokdorf to Blockupy and Pegida. Is the current assembly law still up to date?“.Dr. Rainald Gerster, President...
The present volume 7 of the publication series of the Foundation of the Hessian Lawyers' Association is based on a student essay competition advertised by the Foundation in 2015 on the topic "From Brokdorf to Blockupy and Pegida. Is the current assembly law still up to date?“.
Dr. Rainald Gerster, President of the Frankfurt Administrative Court and Dr. Stefan Fuhrmann, Chief Magistrate Director, Head of the Legal Office of the City of Frankfurt am Main, selected the six works presented here from the many submissions from all over Germany in the essay competition; the Foundation of the Hessian Lawyers' Association awarded it a cash prize and is pleased to make it accessible to a broader public with this volume.
- Title: From Brokdorf to Blockupy and Pegida
- Subtitle: Is the current assembly law still up to date?
- Author: Christoph Klaus Klang, Dr. Benedikt Beckermann, Dr. Benjamin Bröcker, Helene Opris, Julian Gericke, Marina Promies, Ute Teichgräber
- Series: Series of publications by the Hessian Bar Association
- Edition: 1st edition
- Band: 7
- Publisher: Dr. Mark C Hilgard
- Reviewer: Dr. Rainald Gerster, Dr. Stefan Fuhrmann
- Published: 1st edition 04/29/2016
- Subject: Law
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Collection
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 158 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Blockupy, Brokdorf, Pegida, Foundation of the Hessian Bar Association, Assembly Act
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.