Business administration insights - human resources, marketing, procurement, time management, cost accounting
- Brand: Rüther, Heiner
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760137
Across the wide range of topics in business administration, brief and concise insights are given into the often complicated subject areas that everyone is confronted with consciously or unconsciously on a daily basis. The author would like to contribute to the reader understanding certain connections better in order to then...
Across the wide range of topics in business administration, brief and concise insights are given into the often complicated subject areas that everyone is confronted with consciously or unconsciously on a daily basis. The author would like to contribute to the reader understanding certain connections better in order to then apply newly gained insights in daily work practice. The following organizational basics are explained in relation to practice:
- Time management and self-organization
- Modern HR
- Modern Marketing
- Cost Accounting
- Operational warehousing
- Procurement and purchasing
Since economics and business administration are closely related and partly build on each other, the author takes a small excursion into economics. A case study is used to show how the foreseeable and expected development of the age structure in the German population will affect the government's share of the national product. This book is primarily aimed at teachers and students of economics and anyone interested in gaining an insight into the organizational basics of business administration. It deals with the basics in various areas, tailored to the daily work practice in companies. The focus is on easy comprehensibility, which allows quick access to the respective subject area. The explanations are illustrated by numerous practical examples and supplemented by literature recommendations at the end of each chapter.
- Title: Business administration insights - human resources, marketing, procurement, time management, cost accounting
- Subtitle: Organizational Basics
- Author: Heiner Rüther
- ISBN: 978-3-86376-013-7
- Cover photo: © imaginima - istockphoto.com
- Edition: 1st edition
- Published: 1st edition 05/17/2012
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Technical book
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 136 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: ABC - analysis, ALPEN - method, procurement, procurement and purchasing, operational storage management, business administration, break-even analysis, business administration, division calculation, imputed costs, cost accounting, cost accounting, cost unit accounting, marketing, moderation, modern human resources management, Modern marketing, organization, human resources, human resource management, price differentiation, psychology, distribution system, restrictions on competition, time management, surcharge calculation, equivalence number calculation
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.