The problem of publicity in the security transfer of movable property
- Brand: Koros, Dr. Eugen
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760380
The problem of publicity when assigning chattels as security is as old as the assignment itself. The loan collateral, which is often used in practice, seems to function smoothly for the most part. A closer look, however, reveals a number of weaknesses and dogmatic distortions due to the lack of...
The problem of publicity when assigning chattels as security is as old as the assignment itself. The loan collateral, which is often used in practice, seems to function smoothly for the most part. A closer look, however, reveals a number of weaknesses and dogmatic distortions due to the lack of publicity. Last but not least, the German security assignment must also be able to be measured in an international perspective. It is precisely here that Germany is largely isolated with its non-possessing and publicity-free credit security. The work offers a historically derived summary of the current problem and discusses alternative possible solutions to the European and worldwide preferred registered lien using the example of the model law for hedging transactions of the European Bank for Reconstruction (EBRD). Particularly against the background of the harmonization efforts of the European moveable loan security law, the German legislature is called upon to finally deal more closely with the problem of publicity in the case of the transfer of ownership of moveable property by way of security.
- Title: The problem of publicity when transferring ownership of movable property by way of security
- Author: Dr. Eugene Koros
- Edition: 1st edition
- Published: 1st edition 03/18/2013
- Subject: Law
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Master's thesis
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 106 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Anticipated transfer, principle of certainty, problem of proof, constitutum possessorium, EBRD, empirical studies, form of finance leasing, money lender, principle of equal treatment, good faith regulations, harmonization efforts, lack of transparency, problem of collision, credit-economic analyses, abuse, risk of abuse, mortgage mortgage, register of furniture, security of furniture, security of property, lien , publicity, movable security without publicity, registered lien, sale-and-lease-back, security purchase, security transfer, system issue, contractual lien, valuation issue
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.