The change in German-Chinese relations
- Brand: Bai, Dr. Xue
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760663
There are tensions in the intensification of economic exchange between China and Germany. This work attempts to identify and analyze the causes of these tensions. Various analysis methods from the theory of international relations and political science are used. The bilateral relations between China and Germany from 1990 to 2009...
There are tensions in the intensification of economic exchange between China and Germany. This work attempts to identify and analyze the causes of these tensions. Various analysis methods from the theory of international relations and political science are used. The bilateral relations between China and Germany from 1990 to 2009 in normal and crisis mode were selected as concrete research objects for a case analysis. The focus of the investigations is on the relationship between foreign policy and political culture and the question of whether, and if so how, political-cultural factors influence this relationship, with political-cultural factors that can influence the political system and political decision-making processes analyzed from different perspectives. The aim of these investigations is to develop a new idea for resolving the diplomatic tensions between China and Germany and, on the basis of individual analyses, to develop material for mediating the Chinese-German relationship.
- Title: The change in German-Chinese relations
- Subtitle: From the perspective of political culture from 1990 to 2009
- Author: Dr. Xue Bai
- Edition: 1st edition
- Published: 1st edition 06.12.2013
- Subject: Political Science
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Dissertation
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: VII / 314 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: bilateral relations, China policy, China puzzle, China's foreign policy, Chinese Germany policy, German-Chinese relations, German China policy, Germany-China diplomacy, Germany-China conflict, great power China, NGO, political culture, Smile Diplomacy, Transigent Diplomacy
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.