The creation of a single African currency
- Brand: Djadjaglo, Dr. Kléber K.
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783941274181
The introduction of a single currency was the political goal pursued on the African continent when the Organization for African Unity was founded in 1963. The aim of this dissertation is to analyze the possibility of implementing a single currency in Africa. The economic integration process will be at the...
The introduction of a single currency was the political goal pursued on the African continent when the Organization for African Unity was founded in 1963. The aim of this dissertation is to analyze the possibility of implementing a single currency in Africa. The economic integration process will be at the center of the debate. i.e. the accent of this present work is not only on the single currency itself, but and much more on the path of integration that leads to this goal.
- Title: The creation of a single African currency
- Subtitle: An analysis of the macroeconomic and socio-cultural aspects of potential member states on the possibility of creating an African single currency
- Author: Dr. Kléber K. Djadjaglo
- Edition: 1st edition
- Published: 1st edition 07/14/2009
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Dissertation
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 285 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: African Single Currency, CFA, CMA Common Monetary Area, Dollar, ECOWAS, Euro, Franc Zone, NEPAD New Partnership for Africa's Development, Monetary Union
The author Kléber K. Djadjaglo, born in 1973, studied economics from 1998 to 2004 at the Georg-August University in Göttingen. He then did his doctorate at the Chair of Economic Theory, esp. International and Monetary Economics at the University of Göttingen.
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.