E-balance sheet and SAP® | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Espresso Tutorials
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760175
With this book you will get to know the E-Bilanz in connection with the SAP software. Strictly speaking, the e-balance sheet is an attachment to the tax return. Tax valuations in the form of balance sheet and income statement data are to be transmitted electronically to the tax authorities. This...
With this book you will get to know the E-Bilanz in connection with the SAP software. Strictly speaking, the e-balance sheet is an attachment to the tax return. Tax valuations in the form of balance sheet and income statement data are to be transmitted electronically to the tax authorities. This book is your guide when it comes to issues such as legally required taxonomy, SAP general ledger accounting (classic or new) or e-balance sheet software (SAP standard versus possible add-on solutions). From the content:
- Motivation and legal requirement
- Taxonomy of the tax balance sheet
- Reconciliation statement or posted tax balance sheet?
- Potential problem areas
- Software selection
- Title: E-Bilanz and SAP®
- Author: Jörg Siebert, Martin Munzel
- ISBN: 978-3-86376-017-5
- Edition: 1st edition
- Released: 2nd edition 05/30/2012
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Technical book
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 167 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Delta item method, e-balance sheet, e-balance sheet software, GAAP module, GCD module, posted tax balance sheet, general ledger, SAP, SAP disclosure management, SAP commercial balance sheets, SAP tax balance sheets, tax BAG, tax bureaucracy reduction law, tax returns, taxonomy 5.0, §5b EstG, reconciliation statement
Jörg Siebert worked directly at SAP in Walldorf for 10 years and has already published books such as The New General Ledger in SAP ERP, Asset Accounting with SAP or the Practical Guide to SAP Financial Accounting.
Martin Munzel worked both as an SAP consultant and as an in-house consultant and therefore has broad practical know-how. His previous publications include SAP Financial Accounting – Customizing.
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.