Elements of business administration - legal foundations
- Brand: Rüther, Heiner
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783941274747
The legal bases are explained in practice for the following areas of business administration: Commercial Law Commercial purchase and contract of sale Corporate law - forms for sole proprietorships Patent Law Trademark Design right Insolvency law Environmental Law This book is primarily aimed at teachers and students of economics and...
The legal bases are explained in practice for the following areas of business administration:
- Commercial Law
- Commercial purchase and contract of sale
- Corporate law - forms for sole proprietorships
- Patent Law
- Design right
- Insolvency law
- Environmental Law
This book is primarily aimed at teachers and students of economics and anyone interested in learning about the legal foundations of business administration. It deals with the basics in various areas of law, tailored to the daily work practice in companies. The focus is on easy comprehensibility, which allows quick access to the respective subject area. The learning content is formulated as questions and can therefore be accessed selectively. The explanations are supplemented by reading recommendations at the end of each chapter.
- Title: Elements of Business Administration
- Subtitle: Legal basis
- Author: Heiner Rüther
- Edition: 1st edition
- Published: 1st edition 08.06.2011
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 109 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Retention of title, design right, design register, limited liability company, company law, GmbH, trading company, commercial law, commercial register, power of attorney, insolvency challenge, insolvency application, insolvency law, insolvency proceedings, purchase contract, trademark law, OHG, patent application, patent law, patent law, partnership, Practice, legal foundations, trustees, environmental law, consumer insolvency
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.