FM 01 | Management Introduction | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760816
"The focus of management is on people..." (Peter Drucker). Management's task is to enable people to work together under a vision, agreed goals and the necessary motivation. This textbook Management by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with an introduction to management theory, leadership, corporate management, as...
"The focus of management is on people..." (Peter Drucker). Management's task is to enable people to work together under a vision, agreed goals and the necessary motivation. This textbook Management by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with an introduction to management theory, leadership, corporate management, as well as innovation, change and knowledge management in the learning organization. It is aimed at students of all disciplines and professionals who are interested in management. The book is part of the Future Management book series. Future Management is aimed at future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization and forms an essential basis for the performance-motivated quality of products and processes and thus an essential determinant of corporate success.
- Title: Management Introduction
- Subtitle: Management theory, leadership, innovation management, change management, knowledge management and learning organization
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Future Management
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 1
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 2nd edition 08/01/2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 139 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: business administration, leadership, management theory, human resource management, innovation management, leadership, learning organization, management, management theory, management theory, organization, organizational development, personnel management, personnel management, strategic management, corporate management
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.