FM 04 | Motivation in holistic corporate management | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760847
Managers lead the company and motivate the staff and teams. If you want to motivate other people, you have to understand yourself and others. Motivation is a central component of holistic corporate management. This textbook on motivation in holistic corporate management by Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the...
Managers lead the company and motivate the staff and teams. If you want to motivate other people, you have to understand yourself and others. Motivation is a central component of holistic corporate management. This textbook on motivation in holistic corporate management by Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with leadership-relevant insights and skills for future-oriented employee motivation in the evolutionary leadership concept. It is aimed at students of all disciplines and professionals who are interested in management. The book is part of the Future Management book series. Future Management is aimed at future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization and forms an essential basis for the performance-motivated quality of products and processes and thus an essential determinant of corporate success.
- Title: Motivation in holistic corporate management
- Subtitle: Future-oriented employee motivation in the evolutionary leadership concept
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Row: Future Management
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 4
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 2nd edition 08/01/2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 166 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Recognition, business administration, change management, commitment to work, evolutionary leadership models, feedback, future management, leadership, leadership concepts, leadership styles, leadership systems, human resource management, integrated leadership models, leadership, performance recognition, performance improvement, learning organization, management , management by..., management theory, employee motivation, motivation, motivation theory, personnel management, corporate management, future-oriented management principles
The economist Ulrich Wehrlin, economist, professor of management at a state university, Doctor of Philosophy at a state university, has been successful as a management consultant, economic researcher, lecturer, lecturer, learning system developer and textbook author internationally and on behalf of various universities since the early 1980s , distance learning universities, economic research institutes and numerous well-known large companies. As a trained graduate economist (Univ.) with a focus on business administration, organisation, human resources, management theory, service management, executive development, psychology, health economics, social management and organizational development, he has been working for several decades as part of his teaching activities, lecturer in adult education, Management development, coaching, in numerous seminars, lectures and correspondence courses actively and successfully for a meaningful, cooperative and above all fair way of dealing with employees as well as equal opportunities for women and men in companies and organizations, which also significantly influences the practical content of his textbooks. From this humanitarian perspective, which already emerges from the management classic "Simultan Management" - textbook from 1994, essential consequences for the organization and company management can be derived, which can be bundled in the approach of employee-oriented, situational management.
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.