FM 05 | Innovation Management | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760854
Innovations are the engine of the economy. The importance of innovations for the competitiveness of companies is obvious. For the creation of innovations, the management is dependent on the creative commitment of the employees. Innovations cannot be instructed, they rather arise in an innovation-friendly environment. Management is faced with the...
Innovations are the engine of the economy. The importance of innovations for the competitiveness of companies is obvious. For the creation of innovations, the management is dependent on the creative commitment of the employees. Innovations cannot be instructed, they rather arise in an innovation-friendly environment. Management is faced with the task of creating innovation-friendly framework conditions in the organization under which employees can realize their ideas and their achievements are recognized. Successful innovation management requires the strategic organizational and cultural development of successful teams. This textbook on innovation management by Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with insights and skills relevant to leadership for the strategic, organizational and cultural development of successful teams. It is aimed at students of all disciplines and professionals who are interested in management. The book appears in the "Future Management" book series. Future Management is aimed at future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization and forms an essential basis for the performance-motivated quality of products and processes and thus an essential determinant of corporate success.
- Title: Innovation Management
- Subtitle: Competitive strength through innovation, strategic, organizational and cultural development of successful teams
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Row: Future Management
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 5
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 2nd edition 08/01/2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 232 pages
- Condition: New (wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Recognition, business administration, change management, commitment to work, successful teams, feedback, future management, leadership, innovation, innovation promotion, innovation management, creative commitment of employees, creativity, creativity promotion, creativity teams, creative teams, performance recognition, performance improvement, learners Organization, management, management theory, employee motivation, motivation, motivation theory, new development, innovation, personnel management, project management, project teams, promoters, corporate management, competitive strength, future-oriented management principles
The economist Ulrich Wehrlin, economist, professor of management at a state university, Doctor of Philosophy at a state university, has been successful as a management consultant, economic researcher, lecturer, lecturer, learning system developer and textbook author internationally and on behalf of various universities since the early 1980s , distance learning universities, economic research institutes and numerous well-known large companies. As a qualified economist (Univ.) with a focus on business administration, organisation, human resources, management theory, service management, leadership development, psychology, health economics, social management and organizational development, he has been working for several decades as part of his teaching activities, lecturer in adult education, leadership development, coaching, in numerous seminars, Lectures and correspondence courses actively and successfully for a meaningful, cooperative and above all fair way of dealing with employees as well as equal opportunities for women and men in companies and organizations, which also significantly influences the practical content of his textbooks From this humanitarian perspective, which already from the management classic "Simultaneous Management" - textbook from 1994, essential consequences for the organization and company management can be derived, which are reflected in the approach of employee-oriented, allow situational leadership to be bundled.
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.