FM 06 | Key Competencies for Successful Management | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760861
Increasing demands are being placed on employees and management. Knowledge, skills, abilities, skills and qualifications are becoming increasingly important. High demands are placed on managers and leaders. In the context of management development, key competencies are of particular importance. This textbook by Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the...
Increasing demands are being placed on employees and management. Knowledge, skills, abilities, skills and qualifications are becoming increasingly important. High demands are placed on managers and leaders. In the context of management development, key competencies are of particular importance. This textbook by Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with knowledge and skills relevant to leadership for the acquisition and development of key qualifications for the 21st century. It is aimed at students of all disciplines and professionals with an interest in leadership. The book appears in the "Future Management" series - future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Key competencies for successful management
- Subtitle: Education, motivation, volition, competencies and development of key qualifications for the 21st century
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Row: Future Management
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 6
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 2nd edition 08/01/2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 161 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Recognition, education, business administration, change management, coaching, commitment to work, successful teams, acquisition of key competences, professional competence, feedback, skills, future management, abilities, leadership, leadership competence, leadership competences, competence to act, international competitiveness, competences , Creative commitment of employees, creativity, creativity promotion, creativity teams, creative teams, ability, performance recognition, performance improvement, learning organization, management, management theory, managerial skills, managerial knowledge, employee motivation, motivation, motivation theory, personnel development, personnel management, project management, project teams, promoters, qualification, key competencies , key qualifications, self-management, social skills, corporate management, volition, securing competition, competitive strength, competitive advantage, knowledge, future-oriented management principles
The economist Ulrich Wehrlin, economist, professor of management at a state university, Doctor of Philosophy at a state university, has been successful as a management consultant, economic researcher, lecturer, lecturer, learning system developer and textbook author internationally and on behalf of various universities since the early 1980s , distance learning universities, economic research institutes and numerous well-known large companies. As a trained graduate economist (Univ.) with a focus on business administration, organisation, human resources, management theory, service management, executive development, psychology, health economics, social management and organizational development, he has been working for several decades as part of his teaching activities, lecturer in adult education, Management development, coaching, in numerous seminars, lectures and correspondence courses actively and successfully for a meaningful, cooperative and above all fair way of dealing with employees as well as equal opportunities for women and men in companies and organizations, which also significantly influences the practical content of his textbooks.From this humanitarian perspective, which already emerges from the management classic "Simultan Management" - textbook from 1994, essential consequences for the organization and corporate management can be derived, which can be bundled in the approach of employee-oriented, situational leadership
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.