FM 07 | Change Management | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760878
The change is successful when it is fully supported by everyone involved, carried out together, lived in a visionary way, takes responsibility and is seriously striven for. High demands are placed on managers and leaders in particular. The participants must declare the change to be a common goal, which must...
The change is successful when it is fully supported by everyone involved, carried out together, lived in a visionary way, takes responsibility and is seriously striven for. High demands are placed on managers and leaders in particular. The participants must declare the change to be a common goal, which must be achieved with all available possibilities, means and commitments. The motto is: Master change successfully together! This textbook by Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with insights and skills relevant to leadership for the implementation of change processes and organizational development in the learning organization. It is aimed at executives, managers, leaders, students of all disciplines and professionals who are interested in management. The book appears in the "Future Management" series - future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Change Management
- Subtitle: Successfully mastering change together! Change Management, Organizational Development and Learning Organization
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Row: Future Management
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 7
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 2nd edition 08/01/2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 268 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Recognition, business administration, change management, commitment to work, successful teams, feedback, future management, leadership, globalization change and international competitiveness, KAIZEN, creative commitment of employees, creativity, creativity promotion, cultural management, leadership, lean management , performance recognition, performance improvement, learning organization, management, management theory, employee motivation, motivation, motivation theory, organizational development, personnel development, personnel management, project management, project teams, promoters, process management, total quality management, corporate management, change management, change, competitive security, competitive strength, competitive advantage, future-oriented management -Principles
The economist Ulrich Wehrlin, economist, professor of management at a state university, Doctor of Philosophy at a state university, has been successful as a management consultant, economic researcher, lecturer, lecturer, learning system developer and textbook author internationally and on behalf of various universities since the early 1980s , distance learning universities, economic research institutes and numerous well-known large companies. As a trained graduate economist (Univ.) with a focus on business administration, organisation, human resources, management theory, service management, executive development, psychology, health economics, social management and organizational development, he has been working for several decades as part of his teaching activities, lecturer in adult education, Management development, coaching, in numerous seminars, lectures and correspondence courses actively and successfully for a meaningful, cooperative and above all fair way of dealing with employees as well as equal opportunities for women and men in companies and organizations, which also significantly influences the practical content of his textbooks.From this humanitarian perspective, which already emerges from the management classic "Simultan Management" - textbook from 1994, essential consequences for the organization and corporate management can be derived, which can be bundled in the approach of employee-oriented, situational leadership
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.