FM 08 | Future Management | 3rd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: Coming soon
- SKU: 9783863762308
The future is uncertain! It cannot be predicted. Nevertheless, the success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented handling of phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. For forward-looking decisions, the management can e.g. fall back on the results of trend research: The economic, legal and social environment...
The future is uncertain! It cannot be predicted. Nevertheless, the success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented handling of phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. For forward-looking decisions, the management can e.g. fall back on the results of trend research: The economic, legal and social environment is being restructured into a globally networked service, communication and knowledge society. Companies are dependent on them – i.e. the entire organization – with all employees, orienting their visions and strategies towards the future. The better the company succeeds in this adjustment, the more secure is the future success of the company. The company can secure competitive advantages through the quality of the strategic adjustment. The motto is: Shape the future successfully together! This textbook by Prof. Dr. dr h.c. In addition to an introduction to future management, Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with relevant insights, methods, concepts, instruments and skills for future management in the learning organization. It is aimed at students of all disciplines and professionals who are interested in management. The book appears in the "Future Management" series - future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Future Management
- Subtitle: Shaping the future successfully together! Competitive advantages through quality of strategic adjustment
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Row: Future Management
- Edition: 3rd edition
- Band: 8
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 3rd edition 12/30/2019
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: 390 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Recognition, business administration, change management, corporate foresight, commitment to work, successful teams, feedback, future management, leadership, globalization, innovation management, international competitiveness, KAIZEN, creative commitment of employees, creativity, creativity promotion, culture management, lean -Management, performance recognition, performance improvement, learning organization, management, management of learning, management theory, market opportunities, employee motivation, motivation, motivation theory, network management, organizational development, personnel development, personnel management, project management, project teams, promoters, process management, risks, strategic adjustment, strategic Management, strategic corporate management, total quality management, total quality management TQM, trends, corporate management, change management, visions, vision management, change, securing competition, competitive strength, competitive advantage, knowledge management , future research, future management, future-oriented management principles, future technologies
The economist Ulrich Wehrlin, economist, professor of management at a state university, Doctor of Philosophy at a state university, has been successful as a management consultant, economic researcher, lecturer, lecturer, learning system developer and textbook author internationally and on behalf of various universities since the early 1980s , distance learning universities, economic research institutes and numerous well-known large companies. As a qualified economist (Univ.) with a focus on business administration, organisation, human resources, management theory, service management, leadership development, psychology, health economics, social management and organizational development, he has been working for several decades as part of his teaching activities, lecturer in adult education, leadership development, coaching, in numerous seminars, Lectures and correspondence courses actively and successfully for a meaningful, cooperative and above all fair way of dealing with employees as well as equal opportunities for women and men in companies and organizations, which also significantly influences the practical content of his textbooks From this humanitarian perspective, which already from the management classic "Simultaneous Management" - textbook from 1994, essential consequences for the organization and company management can be derived, which are reflected in the approach of employee-oriented, allow situational leadership to be bundled..
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.