FM 09 | Corporate Foresight | 3rd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: Coming soon
- SKU: 9783863762315
The future is uncertain! It cannot be predicted. Nevertheless, the success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented handling of phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. For forward-looking decisions, the management can e.g. draw on the results of corporate foresight and trend research. Corporate foresight refers to...
The future is uncertain! It cannot be predicted. Nevertheless, the success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented handling of phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. For forward-looking decisions, the management can e.g. draw on the results of corporate foresight and trend research. Corporate foresight refers to future questions that companies ask themselves. This allows the strategies to be reviewed and new ones to be formulated. In this way, future markets and products or innovations can also be tracked down. Various instruments and methods are used. This also includes environment analysis, trend research, trend extrapolation, early detection system, brainstorming, future workshop, wild cards, scenario technology, Delphi method or roadmapping. Studies/reports, futures windows and workshops/future days are helpful for implementation. In addition to the megatrends of the future, the individual circumstances of the company and the corresponding industry must be interpreted and appropriate future strategies derived. By determining the strategic adjustment, the company can secure competitive advantages. The motto is: Recognizing the future together! This textbook by Prof. Dr. dr h.c. In addition to an introduction to corporate foresight, Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with relevant insights, methods, concepts, instruments and skills for future management in the learning organization. It is aimed at students of all disciplines and professionals who are interested in management. The book appears in the "Future Management" series - future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Corporate Foresight
- Subtitle: Recognize the future together! Competitive Advantage by Determining Strategic Alignment
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Row: Future Management
- Edition: 3rd edition
- Band: 9
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Published: 3rd edition 30.12.2019
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: 389 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: recognition, brainstorming, business administration, change management, corporate foresight, corporate risk management, Delphi method, commitment to cooperation, successful teams, feedback, early detection system, future management, futures window, leadership, globalization, innovations, innovation management, international competitiveness, KAIZEN, creative commitment of employees, creativity, creativity promotion, cultural management, lean management, performance recognition, performance improvement, learning organization, management, management of learning, management theory, market opportunities, megatrends, employee motivation, motivation, motivation theory, network management, organizational development , Personnel development, personnel management, project management, project teams, promoters, process management, risks, roadmapping, strategic adjustment, strategic management, strategic company management, studies / reports, scenario technology, total quality management, total quality management TQM, Trend extrapolation, trend research, environment analysis, corporate management, change management, visions, vision management, change, securing competition, competitive strength, competitive advantage, wild cards, knowledge management, workshops, future research, future management, future markets, future-oriented management principles, future products, future strategies, future day, future technologies, future workshop t6>
The economist Ulrich Wehrlin, economist, professor of management at a state university, Doctor of Philosophy at a state university, has been successful as a management consultant, economic researcher, lecturer, lecturer, learning system developer and textbook author internationally and on behalf of various universities since the early 1980s , distance learning colleges, economic research institutes and numerous well-known large companies. As a trained graduate economist (Univ.) with a focus on business administration, organization, human resources, management theory, service management, executive development, psychology, health economics, social management and organizational development, he has been working for several decades in the As part of his teaching, lecturing in adult education, leadership development, coaching, in numerous seminars, lectures and correspondence courses active and successful for a meaning-oriented , partnership and, above all, fair dealings with employees as well as equal opportunities for women and men in companies and organizations, which also significantly influences the practical content of his textbooks. From this humanitarian perspective, which already emerges from the management classic "Simultan Management" - textbook from 1994, essential consequences for the organization and company management can be derived, which can be bundled in the approach of employee-oriented, situational management..
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.