FM 10 | Strategic Management | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760908
The future is uncertain! It cannot be predicted. Nevertheless, the success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented and strategic handling of phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. Strategic management can be used for forward-looking decisions, e.g. draw on various analysis methods, results of corporate foresight and...
The future is uncertain! It cannot be predicted. Nevertheless, the success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented and strategic handling of phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. Strategic management can be used for forward-looking decisions, e.g. draw on various analysis methods, results of corporate foresight and trend research. A corporate strategy includes the long-term orientation of an organization and makes a significant contribution to ensuring the economic success of a company. Strategic management relies on strategic controlling, cost management, quality improvement, profitability and customer orientation. Strategies can be developed on the basis of information from activity-based costing. By consistently pursuing the strategies, e.g. a waste of resources in the operational area can be counteracted. Essential instruments of strategic management are strategic analysis, value analysis, cost controlling, product life cycle analysis and strategic budgeting. Corporate management is based on strategy and focuses on realizing and maintaining competitive advantages. The corporate strategy is applied to all aspects of the company. This applies primarily to decision-making, because strategic decisions by management determine or influence the fundamental direction of corporate development. The economic, legal and social environment is being restructured into a globally networked service, communication and knowledge society. Companies rely on them, or the entire organization, with all employees, to align their visions and strategies to the future. The better the company succeeds in this adjustment, the more secure is the future success of the company. By determining the strategic adjustment, the company can secure competitive advantages. The motto is: Recognizing the future together! Secure competitiveness and future - successfully implement visions with strategies! This textbook by Prof. Dr. dr h.c. In addition to an introduction to strategic management, Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with relevant insights, methods, concepts, instruments and skills for strategic management and future management in the learning organization. It is aimed at students of all disciplines and professionals who are interested in management. The book appears in the "Future Management" series - future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Strategic Management
- Subtitle: Securing competitiveness and future - successfully implementing visions with strategies
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Row: Future Management
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 10
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 2nd edition 08/01/2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 180 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: balanced scorecard, industry attractiveness, business administration, experience curve model according to the Boston Consulting Group, etrategic planning, future management, gap analysis, capital value, core competencies, cost management, customer orientation, management, offensive innovation strategy, portfolio situation Ansoff matrix, portfolio analysis, Product portfolio analysis, strategic management process model, quality improvement, profitability, shareholder value, St.Gallen management model, strategy development, strategies, strategic analysis, strategic adjustment, strategic leadership, strategic business units, strategic controlling, strategic situation, strategic management, strategic company management, SWOT analysis, corporate planning, corporate strategies, competitive analysis according to Porter, competitive strength, competitive advantages, shaping the future, future management , Future Strategies
The economist Ulrich Wehrlin, economist, professor of management at a state university, Doctor of Philosophy at a state university, has been successful as a management consultant, economic researcher, lecturer, lecturer, learning system developer and textbook author internationally and on behalf of various universities since the early 1980s , distance learning colleges, economic research institutes and numerous well-known large companies. As a trained graduate economist (Univ.) with a focus on business administration, organization, human resources, management theory, service management, executive development, psychology, health economics, social management and organizational development, he has been working for several decades in the As part of his teaching, lecturing in adult education, leadership development, coaching, in numerous seminars, lectures and correspondence courses active and successful for a meaning-oriented , partnership and, above all, fair dealings with employees as well as equal opportunities for women and men in companies and organizations, which also significantly influences the practical content of his textbooks. From this humanitarian perspective, which already emerges from the management classic "Simultan Management" - textbook from 1994, essential consequences for the organization and company management can be derived, which can be bundled in the approach of employee-oriented, situational management.
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.