FM 13 | Management through target agreement | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760939
Common goals and employee participation are of great importance for shaping the future and especially for the success of companies, organizations, institutions, universities and in public administration. Against the background of globalization, saturated markets and constant change, ever higher demands are placed on the performance (of goods and services) and...
Common goals and employee participation are of great importance for shaping the future and especially for the success of companies, organizations, institutions, universities and in public administration. Against the background of globalization, saturated markets and constant change, ever higher demands are placed on the performance (of goods and services) and thus also on the work performance of employees and managers. Quality, service, reliability and innovation are becoming increasingly important. The quality provided is reflected in the result, the products and services created. These factors and primarily the services rendered (performance and knowledge work) determine competitiveness. In this context, target agreements are becoming increasingly relevant due to their diverse effects on leadership, control, acceptance, motivation, creativity, performance / quality, productivity, employee orientation, customer orientation, flexibility and the intended improvement of working conditions. The result orientation means that work performance, appraisal, assessment, performance incentives and remuneration/income are increasingly linked to one another. The management and control with goals proves to be successful. This applies in particular to target agreements between company management and employees. In the mutual agreement process, an agreement on the goals should be brought about step by step. It proves to be advantageous if the employees responsible for achieving them propose goals themselves. Target agreements are also important in the context of appraisal interviews / incentive system / motivation / employee appraisal. Target agreements represent a major challenge for both managers and employees. Everyone involved should deal with this topic in detail and prepare accordingly. The goal agreements serve to ensure that the personal goals of the employees are largely aligned with the corporate goals. This should improve realism, identification, acceptance and motivation. The jointly agreed goals are also intended to achieve a stronger bond between employees and the company. In addition, the agreed goals seem challenging. At the same time, the scope for action and responsibility are increased with self-management. This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. In addition to an introduction to management through target agreements, Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with relevant knowledge, methods, concepts, instruments and skills for the design and implementation of target agreements - secure competitive advantages with the control and management instrument target agreement. It is aimed at entrepreneurs and managers, students of all disciplines and professionals interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the series "Future Management" ? future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Management by target agreement
- Subtitle: Management and control with common goals, result, quality and employee orientation, acceptance, commitment, self-determination, motivation, self-control, success measurement, performance improvement and with the control and management tool target
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Future Management
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 13
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Published: 2nd edition 01.08.2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: 383 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Acceptance, business administration, controlling, employee involvement, commitment, employee profit sharing, success measurement, result orientation, future management, future management, leadership, leadership through target agreements, leadership tool, leadership models, leadership and control with common goals, control, customer orientation , cybernetic feedback loop, performance improvement, management, management by objectives, management by goals, management systems, action plans, mission, employee participation, leadership, employee appraisals, employee participation, employee orientation, motivation, quality orientation, self-determination, self-control, self-control, steering, control instrument, strategies, strategic adjustment , Strategic Controlling, Strategic Management, Strategic Corporate Management, Corporate Management, Corporate Culture, Corporate Mission Statement, Corporate Philosophy, Corporate Vision, Corporate Goals, Vision, Vi Implement ideas with strategies and goals, vision management, competitive advantages, goal definition, goals, goal agreement, goal agreement process, shaping the future, future management, future planning, future strategies
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.