FM 15 | Corporate Development | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760953
Against the background of globalization, increasingly saturated markets, changing customer needs and constant change, ever greater demands are placed on the provision of services (of goods and services) and thus also on the work performance of employees and managers. Quality, service, reliability and innovation are becoming increasingly important. These services...
Against the background of globalization, increasingly saturated markets, changing customer needs and constant change, ever greater demands are placed on the provision of services (of goods and services) and thus also on the work performance of employees and managers. Quality, service, reliability and innovation are becoming increasingly important. These services (performance and knowledge work) determine the competitiveness of the company. In addition, the success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. In this context, corporate development is becoming increasingly important. Corporate development sees itself as a learning, design and quality process in which various groups are involved. It represents a comprehensive and forward-looking management task. The business processes and those responsible for the processes are mutually coordinated on the basis of the potential that already exists in the company and the knowledge base. The relationships between corporate, organizational and personnel development must be taken into account. Corporate development refers to the corporate vision. The required procedure is aimed at the further development and constant improvement of a company in all areas. In this way potentials can be created, recognised, used and maintained. This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with relevant insights, methods, concepts, instruments and skills for designing and implementing corporate development. It is aimed at entrepreneurs and managers, students of all disciplines and professionals interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the series "Future Management" ? future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Corporate Development
- Subtitle: From the corporate vision to continuous improvement - create, recognize, use and secure potential with learning, design and quality processes
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Future Management
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 15
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Published: 2nd edition 01.08.2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: 333 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Vocational training, business administration, change management, dynamics, success, securing success, avoiding mistakes, future management, leadership, leadership skills, business processes, design process, globalization, innovation, innovation development, innovation management, complexity, continuous improvement process CIP, continuous improvement philosophy, cost savings , cost management, cultural change, customer orientation, leadership, lean, lean management, lean management, performance work, learning organization, learning processes, supplier orientation, management, employee development, employee promotion, employee orientation, employee training, motivational improvement, organizational learning, organizational development, PDCA cycle, personnel training, personnel development , personnel management, personnel training, potential, maintaining potential, recognizing potential, promoting potential, using potential, creating potential, promoting potential, productivity, produ Increase in activity, productivity improvement, product improvement, product circle, professionalization, project circle, process development, process management, process optimization, process improvement, quality culture, quality management, quality orientation, quality philosophy, quality process, quality improvement, quality circle, profitability, lean organization, lean company, service, stakeholders, strategies, Strategic management, continuous improvement, talent development, talent promotion, teamwork, team building, team development, Total Quality Management TQM, corporate development, corporate governance, corporate culture, corporate philosophy, corporate vision, corporate goals, improved job satisfaction, improvement of skills, further training, competitiveness, competitive advantages, knowledge, knowledge work, Knowledge base, goals, future management, future planning, securing the future, forward-looking management task, reliability
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.