FM 16 | The Learning Organization 3rd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: Coming soon
- SKU: 9783863762384
Against the background of globalization, increasingly saturated markets, changing customer needs and constant change, there are constantly increasing demands on the performance (of goods and services) and thus also on the work performance of employees and managers or the entire organization placed. Quality, service, reliability and innovation are becoming increasingly...
Against the background of globalization, increasingly saturated markets, changing customer needs and constant change, there are constantly increasing demands on the performance (of goods and services) and thus also on the work performance of employees and managers or the entire organization placed. Quality, service, reliability and innovation are becoming increasingly important. These services (performance and knowledge work) determine the competitiveness of the company. In addition, the success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. Individual and organizational learning is becoming increasingly important. There are constant improvements to be made in the company. Learning processes and efforts are required for targeted and planned change. The learning organization as a management concept of the future is based on the ability to develop, creates a corresponding learning culture and uses instruments such as controlling, continuous improvement process CIP / Kaizen, quality management and personnel management. This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with relevant insights, methods, concepts, instruments and skills for designing and implementing the learning organization. It is aimed at entrepreneurs and managers, students of all disciplines and professionals interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the series "Future Management" ? future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: The Learning Organization
- Subtitle: Learning as a core process, development and competitive factor: creating, recognizing and optimizing potential with the learning culture and improvement and change
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Future Management
- Edition: 3rd edition
- Band: 16
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 3rd edition 12/30/2019
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 428 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: business administration, change management, double loop learning, external communication, globalization, internal communication, lean management, learning processes, learning psychology, supplier orientation, management, management theory, employee development, employee training, organizational development, personnel education, personnel development, personnel training, Potential promotion, process management, talent promotion, corporate culture, knowledge management
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.