FM 17 | Benchmarking | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760977
Globalization, saturated markets, changing customer needs and constant change place increasingly high demands on the performance (of goods and services) and at the same time on the work performance of employees and managers. Quality, service, reliability and innovation are becoming increasingly important. The quality provided is reflected in the result,...
Globalization, saturated markets, changing customer needs and constant change place increasingly high demands on the performance (of goods and services) and at the same time on the work performance of employees and managers. Quality, service, reliability and innovation are becoming increasingly important. The quality provided is reflected in the result, the products and services created. These factors and primarily the services rendered (performance and knowledge work) determine competitiveness. In addition, the success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. Knowledge of the market environment is of central importance for increasing performance and strengthening the strategic competitive position. The benchmarking management tool enables best practices to be determined. Comparing the approaches or practices of the competitors or the best competitors in the market environment enables the derivation of measures to improve services, products, processes and the creation of innovations. The company can learn from the best and improve its own competitiveness in addition to the services, products and processes. Benchmaking enables product and process optimization, productivity improvement, error prevention, waste reduction, quality management, innovation, supplier, customer and employee orientation, cultural change and leadership in the learning organization. Benchmarking serves the purposeful corporate development. It is based on the learning of companies or organizations. The best practices are worked out and transferred to your own company in an adapted form. Benchmarking integrates the market environment into considerations for increasing company performance.
- Title: Benchmarking
- Subtitle: Improvement in performance and strengthening of the strategic competitive position through best practices: comparison with the market environment, learning, designing the organizational and learning culture, improvement, process optimization and innovation
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Row: Future Management
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 17
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Published: 2nd edition 01.08.2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 174 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Benchmarking, benchmarking projects, best practices, company comparison, business administration, change management, data collection in the market environment, success assurance, error avoidance, future management, leadership, innovation management, innovation, innovation management, just-in-time, KAIZEN, competitor analysis, continuous improvement process CIP, continuous improvement, cost savings, cost management, cultural change, customer orientation, company performance improvement, learning, learning organization, learning culture, supplier orientation, management, management tools, management methods, market environment analysis, market environment, market environment comparison, employee orientation, improvement of motivation, standardization, organizational learning, organizational development, organizational design , productivity, productivity increase, productivity improvement, product improvement, product circle, project circle, process optimization, process improvement, quality culture, quality management, quality ity orientation, quality philosophy, quality improvement, quality circles, profitability, securing jobs, social corporatism, strategies, strategic management, strengthening the strategic competitive position, teamwork, total quality management TQM, corporate culture, improving corporate performance, corporate philosophy, corporate vision, corporate goals, improving, improved job satisfaction, Improvement, improving competitiveness, process improvement, comparing companies, learning from the best, competitive advantages, goals, goal-oriented company development, future management, future planning, securing the future
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.