FM 18 | Competitive Intelligence | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760984
Globalisation, saturated markets, changing customer needs and constant change place increasingly high demands on the provision of services (of goods and services) and at the same time on the work performance of employees and managers. Quality, service, reliability, knowledge and innovation are becoming increasingly important. The quality achieved is reflected...
Globalisation, saturated markets, changing customer needs and constant change place increasingly high demands on the provision of services (of goods and services) and at the same time on the work performance of employees and managers. Quality, service, reliability, knowledge and innovation are becoming increasingly important. The quality achieved is reflected in the result, the products and services created. These factors and primarily the services rendered (performance and knowledge work) determine competitiveness. In addition, the success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. Knowledge of the market environment and learning processes are of central importance for increasing performance and strengthening the strategic competitive position. The management tool Competitive Intelligence enables the observation and analysis of the market and competitive environment. Observation, the legal collection and evaluation of information, competition and competitor analysis can be used to generate future-oriented bases for decisions in strategic management. Competitive Intelligence can secure future competitive advantages for the company in terms of corporate foresight or future management. The optimization of the strategic competitive position is based on competition research, environment and competition observation, competition and competition analysis, information and knowledge management, learning processes and strategic management. Despite the use of Comporate Intelligence, i.e. the observation of the competitors, the company should never lose sight of its own performance, its employees or its customers. Gained insights into the competitive environment should contribute to increasing one's own company performance and innovation via learning effects. This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with relevant insights, methods, concepts, instruments and skills for the implementation of the management tool Competitive Intelligence. It is aimed at entrepreneurs and managers, students of all disciplines and professionals interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the series "Future Management" ? future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Competitive Intelligence
- Subtitle: Securing competitive advantages by optimizing the strategic competitive position: competitive research, environment and competitive observation, competitive and competitive analysis, information and knowledge management, learning processes and strategic management
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Future Management
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 18
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Published: 2nd edition 01.08.2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 285 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Industry attractiveness-competitive strength matrix, business intelligence, business administration, competitive intelligence, future management, information management, innovation management, company performance improvement, management, management tools, process optimization, quality improvement, strategic competition policy, competition analysis, competition research, competitive advantage
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.