FM 19 | Positive Leadership | 3rd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: Coming soon
- SKU: 9783863762414
According to Peter Drucker, people are the focus of management. This applies in particular in connection with positive leadership: the performance of employees and executives or management is of great importance for future corporate success, competitiveness and corporate development. A positive leadership style can make a significant contribution to this....
According to Peter Drucker, people are the focus of management. This applies in particular in connection with positive leadership: the performance of employees and executives or management is of great importance for future corporate success, competitiveness and corporate development. A positive leadership style can make a significant contribution to this. Leadership and management aim to ensure the company's success. But under what conditions do employees and managers perform at their best? The answer to this question depends on numerous conditions and factors. Among other things, positive leadership represents a future-oriented model of employee management and motivation. Positive leadership is based on the approach and the findings of positive psychology. The discussion of the positive leadership approach in this book builds on Utho Creusen's thematic structuring. Accordingly, the focus is on the basic elements of positive leadership: flow, enthusiasm, commitment, strength orientation/talent, managerial GRID, six hats of thinking by Edward de Bono, vision and participation or leadership through target agreement, with the methods and instruments of Positive leadership can be supplemented in the following areas: conditions and design elements for the flow experience, competencies, behavioral models and motivation theory, common goals and performance recognition, intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, key competencies and personality development for leaders/managers, leadership behavior and leadership styles, target agreement and joint development of the corporate vision, conveying meaning, target agreement in management practice and the quality of the strategic adjustment. This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. In addition to an introduction to positive leadership, Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with relevant insights, methods, concepts, instruments and skills for the design and implementation of positive leadership and the corporate vision? about strategies and common goals to control and secure the future development of the company. It is aimed at entrepreneurs and managers, students of all disciplines and professionals interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the series "Future Management" ? future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Positive Leadership
- Subtitle: Competitive advantages through positive leadership: flow experience, commitment, performance recognition, motivation, focus on strengths, skills, GRID, thinking hats, vision, conveying meaning, participation and target agreement
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Future Management
- Edition: 3rd edition
- Band: 19
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 3rd edition 12/30/2019
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 520 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: business administration, change management, leadership methods, leadership behavior and leadership styles, Harzburg model, human resource management, cooperative leadership style, management, management theory, manager motivation, employee motivation, motivation theory, motivation of executives, personnel management, key competencies and personality development for leaders/managers, St. Gallen management model, strategic management, triple-bottom-line approach, corporate governance, corporate mission statement
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.