FM 22 | Leadership and Success | 3rd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: Coming soon
- SKU: 9783863762445
The organization or company is - in terms of the environment - an open, socio-technical system that exists over time and pursues specific goals. The social entity is composed of individuals and groups and forms a structure that i. i.e. R. Division of labor and a hierarchy of responsibility. As...
The organization or company is - in terms of the environment - an open, socio-technical system that exists over time and pursues specific goals. The social entity is composed of individuals and groups and forms a structure that i. i.e. R. Division of labor and a hierarchy of responsibility. As part of the coordination task, the people working in the division of labor or the social units must be aligned with the target system of the organization. From this perspective, the aspects of corporate management and employee management come to the fore. Leadership and success are in an interdependent relational context. The leadership of people and organizations has a significant influence on the success of the organization or company and the people involved. At the same time, success has a significant impact on leadership. In leadership, successful and effective leadership styles can be used. The focus is on leadership and performance behavior. Modern leadership models focus on performance recognition and leadership in the context of vision, purpose and goal setting. Since the success of leadership and thus of management and the company as a whole is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented or strategic approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge, leadership is an important tool in the context of vision and target agreement Improving the satisfaction and performance of employees and managers. This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with basic methods and concepts for the successful implementation of successful leadership. It is aimed at entrepreneurs and managers, students of all disciplines and professionals interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the "Future Management" series - future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Leadership and Success
- Subtitle: Successful / effective leadership styles, leadership and performance behavior, leadership models, performance recognition, leadership in the context of vision and meaning and target agreement
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Future Management
- Edition: 3rd edition
- Band: 22
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 3rd edition 12/30/2019
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: 476 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: business administration, leadership, management training, management psychology, HRM, human resource management, intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, leader-member exchange, performance promotion, management, employee motivation, employee orientation, motivation of managers, personnel management, personality development for managers, strategic management, Strategic corporate management, team leadership, vision management, target agreement and joint development of the corporate vision
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.