FM 24 | The company mission statement | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863761042
The mission, vision and values are convincingly formulated through the corporate mission statement. The mission statement describes the identity aspired to by the company. It is part of the corporate identity. The corporate mission statement is both the starting point and target definition for forthcoming announced changes. A mission statement...
The mission, vision and values are convincingly formulated through the corporate mission statement. The mission statement describes the identity aspired to by the company. It is part of the corporate identity. The corporate mission statement is both the starting point and target definition for forthcoming announced changes. A mission statement motivates, it serves as orientation and describes the essence of an organization. The members of the organization are given a uniform orientation and identification with the organization. A mission statement is considered a realistic ideal. Action should be based on this guidance system. Management and company success is determined by the right, future-oriented and strategic approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. The corporate mission statement is an important instrument of future management in the context of leadership in the context of vision and target agreement. This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with the basics of methods and concepts for the successful development of a mission statement and its implementation. It is aimed at entrepreneurs and managers, students of all disciplines and professionals interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the series "Future Management" ? future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: The corporate mission statement
- Subtitle: "Realistic ideal image" of the organization: development and creation process / successful implementation and control with models
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Future Management
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 24
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 2nd edition 08/01/2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: 320 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Sociology of work, business administration, corporate identity CI, human resource management, intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, leadership, model, development of models, management, management through goal orientation, management concepts, management theory, personnel management, resource management, top performance, strategic management, corporate development, Corporate management, corporate mission statement, corporate goal, value-oriented leadership, vision for the future, public relations
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.