FM 25 | Idea Management | 3rd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863762476
The idea is the origin of successful action. Idea management forms an important basis of innovation management. Ideas management and the associated BVW company suggestion scheme are "idea machines" and important sources for new ideas and improvements. Companies should not miss the opportunity to collect and use ideas and suggestions...
The idea is the origin of successful action. Idea management forms an important basis of innovation management. Ideas management and the associated BVW company suggestion scheme are "idea machines" and important sources for new ideas and improvements. Companies should not miss the opportunity to collect and use ideas and suggestions for improvement from employees, customers, suppliers and other groups. A holistic, integrated management concept is required for successful idea management. The integrated idea management has an effect far beyond the company suggestion system BVW and includes u. Creativity techniques, patents, quality circles, project teams, semi-autonomous working groups, continuous improvement processes CIP, Kaizen, creativity techniques and innovation promotion in the learning organization. Management and company success is determined by the right, future-oriented and strategic approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. In the context of leadership in the context of vision and target agreement, idea management is an important instrument of innovation management and thus of future management. This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin conveys the basics of methods and concepts for successful idea management to the reader. It is aimed at entrepreneurs and managers, students of all disciplines and professionals interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the "Future Management" series - future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Idea Management
- Subtitle: Holistic, integrated management concept: source of ideas, company suggestion scheme BVW, creativity promotion, innovation teams, semi-autonomous working groups, continuous improvement process CIP / Kaizen and innovation management
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Future Management
- Edition: 3rd edition
- Band: 25
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 3rd edition 12/30/2019
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: 348 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: business administration, future management, leadership, management systems, HRM, innovation promotion, innovation management, continuous improvement process CIP, creativity techniques, management, management by objectives, project management, quality management, corporate development, corporate management, future strategies
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.