FM 26 | Transformational Leadership | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863761066
Transformational leadership (leadership) is the further development of transactional leadership (management) and leadership through target agreements. Charismatic, transformational leaders bring the behavior of employees or managers to a higher level. They are admired as role models and respected at the same time. The employees are addressed on the emotional level...
Transformational leadership (leadership) is the further development of transactional leadership (management) and leadership through target agreements. Charismatic, transformational leaders bring the behavior of employees or managers to a higher level. They are admired as role models and respected at the same time. The employees are addressed on the emotional level and motivated to outstanding performance. Visionary charismatic leadership includes more than the widely practiced management. Transformational leadership includes leadership with values, goals, vision and inspirational motivation, situational leadership, charisma or idealized influence, change and enthusiasm. On the basis of trust, the employees perform better, the company is able to react quickly and effectively to changes and secure competitive advantages. Since the success of management and thus of the company is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented or strategic approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge, transformational leadership or charismatic-transformational leadership is an important instrument for improving performance and thus the success of employees and managers. This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with basic methods and concepts for the successful implementation of transformational leadership. It is aimed at entrepreneurs and managers, students of all disciplines and professionals interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the series "Future Management" ? future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Transformational Leadership
- Subtitle: Visionary charismatic leadership: successfully implementing leadership with values, goals, visions and inspirational motivation, situational leadership, charisma / idealized influence, trust, enthusiasm, performance improvement, change and competition
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Future Management
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Band: 26
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 3rd edition 12/30/2019
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: 390 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Balanced scorecard, industry attractiveness and competitive strength, business administration, experience curve model according to the Boston Consulting Group, etrategic planning, future management, gap analysis, cost management, offensive innovation strategy, portfolio situation Ansoff matrix, portfolio analysis and capital value share holder value , Product Portfolio Analysis, Process Model of Strategic Management, Quality Improvement, St. Gallen Management Model, Strategy Development, Strategies, Strategic Analysis, Strategic Adjustment, Strategic Leadership, Strategic Business Units, Strategic Controlling, Strategic Situation and Standard Strategies, Strategic Management, Strategic Corporate Governance, SWOT -Analysis, corporate planning, corporate strategies, competitive analysis according to Porter, competitive advantages and core competencies, shaping the future, future management, future strategies
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.