FM 28 | Work-life balance WLB | 3rd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: Coming soon
- SKU: 9783863762506
The balance between working life and private life is increasingly becoming the focus of private and public interest. Through the work-life balance WLB, politicians and entrepreneurs have been successfully addressing the issue of balancing work and private life for several years as a measure against work-related stress symptoms or health...
The balance between working life and private life is increasingly becoming the focus of private and public interest. Through the work-life balance WLB, politicians and entrepreneurs have been successfully addressing the issue of balancing work and private life for several years as a measure against work-related stress symptoms or health impairments. Work-life balance WLB is understood on the one hand as a leadership and management fashion, but on the other hand as an instrument for sustainable personnel management. Health and productivity are of great importance for those in employment. Excessive performance expectations, excessive demands or overtime often result in stress, which can lead to health consequences. Various measures must be taken so that the individual employee can maintain a balanced WLB. On the one hand, the employee can, for example, try to ensure a good balance between work and free time. In addition, companies can create favorable organizational, cultural and personnel management framework conditions. So e.g. B. flexible working hours, etc. The company health promotion offers numerous other possibilities. Since the success of the management and thus of the company is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented or strategic approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge, WLB working models provide important starting points for improving management performance and thus success and performance and the health of employees and managers. This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with basic methods and concepts for the successful implementation of the work-life balance WLB, e.g. through WLB working models. It is aimed at employees who are looking for opportunities for a balanced WLB, at entrepreneurs and managers who want to introduce or improve WLB work models, students of all disciplines and professionals interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the "Future Management" series - future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Work-Life Balance WLB
- Subtitle: Preservation and promotion of health, performance and competitiveness: Theory and practice of WLB work models and design of optimal organizational, cultural and human resource framework conditions
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Future Management
- Edition: 3rd edition
- Band: 28
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 506 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: work organization, work-life balance, workplace health promotion, business administration, charisma, charismatic leadership, success training, management, employee retention, personnel management, human resources management, personality development, key competencies, self-management, Steve Jobs (Apple), team qualification, corporate management, avoidance of burnout, WLB working models, work-life balance
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.