FM 29 | Workplace health promotion | 1st edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: 9 In stock
- SKU: 9783863761097
Peter Drucker already pointed out that people are the focus of management. Management, leadership and leadership focus on people. The most important "capital" of a company are its employees. Man's most valuable asset is his health. It is important to preserve and preserve it in private life as well as...
Peter Drucker already pointed out that people are the focus of management. Management, leadership and leadership focus on people. The most important "capital" of a company are its employees. Man's most valuable asset is his health. It is important to preserve and preserve it in private life as well as at work. At the same time, people are becoming more and more health-conscious themselves. They place more value on health, well-being, quality of life and purpose. It is not only the balance between working and private life that is increasingly becoming the focus of private and public interest, but also workplace health promotion, which has meanwhile developed into a management and leadership task. It constantly presents managers with new challenges. Company health management refers to the design and development of company framework conditions as well as structures and processes, which relate to health-promoting work design and organization as well as employee participation. The employees should also be involved in this. You should strive for health-promoting behavior yourself. Managers themselves should set an example and convey this. The aim of workplace health promotion is that people remain healthy in the company and feel comfortable at work, even if high performance is required of them. Health promotion is important for both ethical and economic reasons. It makes a significant contribution to maintaining the company's competitiveness. Ultimately, workplace health promotion is also an investment in the future of our society. It forms an integral part of future management. Since the success of management and thus of the company is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented or strategic approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge, workplace health promotion is a helpful management and leadership task for shaping the framework conditions for health-promoting behavior This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with basic methods and concepts for the successful implementation of workplace health promotion. It is aimed at entrepreneurs, managers, executives, students and teachers from various disciplines and professionals who are interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the "Future Management" series - future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Workplace health promotion
- Subtitle: Theory and practice of the management and leadership task "health": optimal framework conditions, health-promoting work design and organization, instruments for workplace health promotion and employee participation
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Future Management
- Edition: 1st edition
- Band: 29
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Published: 2nd edition 01.08.2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 400 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: work organisation, occupational diseases, workplace health promotion, business administration, future management, leadership, leadership ethics, leadership skills, leadership theory, health, health check-up, health content, health management, health portal, health seminars, instruments for workplace health promotion, leadership, performance improvement, Life-domain balance, management, management ethics, employee participation, mobbing, motivation, human resources management, psychology, business ethics, avoiding burnout, business ethics, work-life balance
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.