FM 31 | Task Orientation | 1st edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863761110
Even if people are the focus of management leadership and leadership and employees are considered the most important "capital" of a company, the fulfillment of performance, the implementation of goals in the form of successfully completed tasks and projects is important for the company very high and existential relevance. Managers...
Even if people are the focus of management leadership and leadership and employees are considered the most important "capital" of a company, the fulfillment of performance, the implementation of goals in the form of successfully completed tasks and projects is important for the company very high and existential relevance. Managers and employees make a significant contribution to the implementation of these goals and thus to the success of the company with their personal commitment, their performance and creativity. In addition to employee orientation, task orientation is an important dimension of leadership behavior. Goals must be agreed and clearly defined, employees must be shown ways to achieve goals if necessary or be given their own freedom to make decisions, tasks/projects must be structured with appropriate words the employees/teams are to be activated, within the framework of controls, recognition and criticism should be appropriately and correctly expressed, since correct feedback for the employee, especially when there are high expectations of performance in the working group, is of high relevance for orientation and recognition. The task orientation contributes significantly to innovation and maintaining the competitiveness of the company. Since the success of the management, the employees and thus the company is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented or strategic approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge, the management dimension of task orientation represents a helpful management and leadership task for shaping the framework conditions and corporate culture. This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with basic methods and concepts for the successful implementation of task orientation. It is aimed at entrepreneurs, managers, executives, students and teachers from various disciplines and professionals who are interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the "Future Management" series - future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Task Orientation
- Subtitle: Commitment Employee motivation and performance with appropriate leadership between criticism and recognition! Focusing on tasks, agreeing and clearly defining goals, showing ways to achieve goals, activating team performance, structuring tasks/projects
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Row: Future Management
- Edition: 1st edition
- Band: 31
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 2nd edition 08/01/2014
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 400 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: task focus, task organization, task orientation, task sharing, balanced scorecard, business administration, leadership, leadership through target agreements, health promotion, initiating structure, MindJet, performance measurement, human resources management, human resource management, project organization, project planning, project structure plan WBS, structuring of internal work processes, workflow -Management, goal definition
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.