FM 32 | Participation Orientation | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863761301
The focus of management, leadership and leadership is the human being. At the same time, the employee represents the most important "capital" of a company. The participation of the employees is considered an essential factor for the successful performance, implementation of goals, tasks and projects for the company. Managers and...
The focus of management, leadership and leadership is the human being. At the same time, the employee represents the most important "capital" of a company. The participation of the employees is considered an essential factor for the successful performance, implementation of goals, tasks and projects for the company. Managers and employees make a significant contribution to the implementation of these goals and thus to the company's success with their personal commitment, performance, ideas and creativity. In addition to employee orientation and task orientation, participation orientation is an important dimension of leadership behavior that is often not sufficiently taken into account. Within the framework of participation orientation, the focus is on ensuring that employees are well integrated into the decision-making process, into the continuous improvement processes, into the Quality, change, knowledge and innovation management and thus also integrated into the organizational knowledge, education and learning processes. It causes the identification with the task, the qualification and the motivation of the employees to increase. This increases work management and job satisfaction at the same time. As a result of participation, the quality of products and services improves. Taking into account the knowledge and experience of employees when analyzing problems and developing or selecting solutions to problems leads to greater work efficiency. Participation-oriented management behavior promotes the independence of employees. If the employees are given the appropriate freedom, or if they are given the opportunity to participate creatively in the processes, to develop and to make suggestions, then corresponding innovations are favored, which improves the competitiveness of the company.
Since the success of the management, the employees and thus the company is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented or strategic approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge, the leadership dimension of participation orientation represents an effective management and leadership task to promote identification , motivation, creativity, innovation and improvement in an employee-oriented and quality-promoting corporate culture.
This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with basic methods and concepts for the successful implementation of participation orientation and increasing leadership success. It is aimed at entrepreneurs, managers, executives, students and teachers from various disciplines and professionals who are interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the "Future Management" series - future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Participation Orientation
- Subtitle: Increase in identification, integration, motivation, personal commitment, performance, creativity, success through collaboration and participation
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Row: Future Management
- Edition: 1st edition
- Band: 32
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Published: 1st edition 01.08.2016
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Technical book
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 527 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: work efficiency, task orientation, company co-determination, company suggestion scheme, business administration, delegation, commitment, leadership, leadership dimension, leadership success, leadership style, brainstorming, identification, individualistic leadership style, innovation management, integration, continuous improvement process, cooperative leadership, employee participation, leadership, Co-determination, co-decision, shared responsibility, collaborative orientation, participation, participatory leadership, personnel management, personnel management, human resources management, personal leadership, personal leadership style, project management, process management, process optimization, quality management, quality improvement, quality improvement, self-realization, team leadership, corporate management, corporate culture
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.