FM 34 | Leadership through Appreciation | 1st edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863761356
In modern working life, "leadership through appreciation" is considered an indispensable aspect of all human resources work, personnel and organizational development. Appreciation is also an integral part of modern occupational safety. It is considered the basic element of a holistic company health management system. Appreciation plays an important role in...
In modern working life, "leadership through appreciation" is considered an indispensable aspect of all human resources work, personnel and organizational development. Appreciation is also an integral part of modern occupational safety. It is considered the basic element of a holistic company health management system. Appreciation plays an important role in the area of "healthy leadership". In fact, the desire for recognition, love and attention or appreciation is the leitmotif of people for their actions (sensing, thinking, deciding and acting). Appreciation contributes to "healthy leadership" and forms a central component of future management. The healthier design of the culture plays a major role here. For this it is necessary that every culture bearer actively participates. The aim is to improve cooperation (optimize communication, interaction and cooperation) in the company. Accordingly, leadership skills must be developed. The aim is to achieve a strengthening of the well-being of the members of the culture. From a holistic perspective, appreciation is a basic need on the one hand. Employees want to feel valued in the workplace. This contributes to health, well-being and thus also to motivation and commitment. On the other hand, appreciation also leads to economic consequences. The increase in performance and productivity also improves the quality of the goods and services provided and thus the (international) competitiveness of the company. Conversely, a lack of appreciation can have far-reaching consequences for the people concerned and for the company. This book shows the theoretical foundations and causal relationships of appreciation and discusses possibilities for the practical implementation of "leadership through appreciation". Managers face the challenge of reaching employees through appreciative leadership; they should know the possibilities of practical implementation and be able to use them successfully. For this purpose, the consideration of the languages of appreciation can prove to be helpful. Health can be improved together, e.g. through appreciative leadership, the shaping of culture, the life of appreciation, the correct handling of value conflicts and appreciation through praise and recognition.
This textbook byProf. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with basic methods and concepts for the successful implementation of leadership through appreciation. The book is aimed at entrepreneurs, managers, executives, students and teachers from various disciplines and professionals who are interested in management or founding a company. The book appears in the "Future Management" series - future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Leadership through Appreciation
- Subtitle: Healthy design of culture and framework conditions in theory and practice: ▪ Optimizing communication and cooperation ▪ Appreciation through attention, praise and recognition ▪ Correct handling of value conflicts ▪ Improvement of motivation
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Row: Future Management
- Edition: 1st edition
- Band: 34
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Published: 1st edition 01.08.2016
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: 417 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Incentives, work efficiency, development of leadership skills, task orientation, attentiveness, co-determination, business administration, delegation, freedom, leadership through appreciation, leadership success, leadership development, health promotion, health management, identification, initiating structure, integration, communication, performance recognition, employee participation , employee motivation, participation, participation orientation, participation, personnel management, human resource management, human resource management, project management, degree of maturity, degree of maturity theory, self-realization, situational leadership, situational leadership, team leadership, company management, corporate culture, values, value management, value conflicts, value culture, change in values, appreciation, competitiveness, cooperation optimize
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.