FM 35 | Integrated company health management (IBGM) | 1st edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Future Management
- Availability: 7 In stock
- SKU: 9783863761387
In recent years, workplace health management has become more and more important in politics, business and society. In companies, organisations, universities or in administration, qualified, motivated and above all healthy employees with their contribution to performance are the most important "resource". For this reason, these institutions increased their efforts to...
In recent years, workplace health management has become more and more important in politics, business and society. In companies, organisations, universities or in administration, qualified, motivated and above all healthy employees with their contribution to performance are the most important "resource". For this reason, these institutions increased their efforts to maintain and promote the health of their employees. Today, health and occupational safety, health promotion and addiction prevention are central elements of human resources management. All activities can be conceptually bundled in an integrated company health management (IBGM). Companies are increasingly relying on occupational health management. They recognize its relevance as an economic factor. Ideally, the crane stand is reduced and costs are lowered through the commitment to the health of the employees. Ultimately, the employees, the companies and the entire economy all benefit from the result of the company health management system. The necessary integrated company structures must be developed for an integrated company health management. It is necessary to designate the necessary processes that aim at a health-promoting design of work and organization and promote healthy behavior at the workplace. A model of integrated company health management was designed as a result of the continuing education course in ergonomics (WA) at the University of Hanover. All operational processes aimed at maintaining and promoting the health and well-being of employees are integrated into the concept of holistic company health management. In the context of this textbook, the model of integrated workplace health management ISGM is expanded to include essential areas, components and perspectives. IBGM includes the design, management and development of operational structures and processes. These are intended to shape work, organization and behavior in the workplace in a way that promotes health. Essential components of the IBGM are: Company health promotion (BGF), health and occupational safety, health promotion and addiction prevention, design of the working world (self-determined and co-determined), appreciative leadership culture / leadership through appreciation (praise and recognition), continuous improvement process (CIP), sustainability and compliance of company goals, values, norms or visions with BGM, compatibility and balance of leisure and work or (WLB), avoidance of overload, stress reduction, compatibility of work and society, personnel and organizational development (POE), Participation / co-determination / involvement, health-oriented leadership culture, management and leadership through meaningful orientation, and much more. m.
The present textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with the basics of methods and concepts for the successful implementation of integrated company health management (IBGM). The book is aimed at entrepreneurs, managers, executives, students and teachers from various disciplines and professionals who are interested in management or founding a company. It appears in the "Future Management" series - future-oriented, innovative corporate management, change management, personnel and organizational development in the learning organization.
- Title: Integrated company health management (IBGM)
- Subtitle: ▪ Analysis and design of safe, health-promoting working conditions ▪ Prevention of health hazards in the workplace ▪ Company health promotion ▪ Design of the working world ▪ Coordination of goals and visions ▪ Work-life balance
- Author: Prof Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Row: Future Management
- Edition: 1st edition
- Band: 35
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Published: 1st edition 08/01/2016
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 695 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Analysis and design of safe and health-promoting working conditions, balance between work and leisure time, professional integration management BEM, company health promotion, BGF, business administration, controlling, delegation, absenteeism management, freedom, leadership through appreciation, leadership success, leadership development, leadership culture, design of Working environment, health and safety at work, health promotion and addiction prevention, health management, innovation promotion, integration, integrated operational aspects, international competitiveness, communication, continuous improvement process CIP, performance recognition, employee participation, employee motivation, participation orientation, motivation theory, sustainability, participation, personnel and organizational development, personnel development, Personnel management, personnel management, human resource management, project management, prevention of health hazards at work, quality management ent, stress reduction, corporate management, corporate culture, compatibility of work and society, compatibility of family and career, values, appreciative management culture / appreciation, work-life balance, target agreement, reliability, compliance of operational goals and visions with BGM
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.