Göttingen autonomists and their opponents
- Brand: Nieradzik, Lukasz
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783941274037
The focus of this master's thesis is on the thought, perception and action patterns of Göttingen's autonomists in the 1980s. Using the example of the conflict areas of the housing struggle and "autonomous anti-fascism", the causes of protest, protestmeans and protestdemands as well as their group dynamic consequences are analyzed...
The focus of this master's thesis is on the thought, perception and action patterns of Göttingen's autonomists in the 1980s. Using the example of the conflict areas of the housing struggle and "autonomous anti-fascism", the causes of protest, protestmeans and protestdemands as well as their group dynamic consequences are analyzed using a discourse analysis of the publications of the Göttingen Autonomen in the 1980s and discursive consolidation in identity-constructing processes of inclusion and exclusion. As a conglomerate of a protest, conflict and identity-oriented interest in knowledge, the study attempts to make its contribution to cultural studies that question the construction mechanisms of everyday life and social reality.
- Title: Göttingen autonomists and their opponents
- Subtitle: On the construction of identity and alterity using the example of the protests in the 1980s
- Author: Lukasz Nieradzik
- Edition: 1st edition
- University: Georg-August University of Göttingen
- Published: 1st edition 23.10.2008
- Subject: History
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Master's thesis
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 146 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Alterity, Anti-Fascism, Autonomous, Binary Opposition, Code, Direct Action, Discourse Analysis, Squatters, Collective Identity, Conflict, First Person Politics, Protest, Subculture, Housing War
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.