HM 01 | Higher Education Management – Introduction | 3rd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Hochschul- und Wissenschaftsmanagement
- Availability: Coming soon
- SKU: 9783863762148
Universities and colleges are increasingly exposed to competition. A far-reaching transformation of the previous university administration is taking place towards an entrepreneurially oriented university management. Today entrepreneurial management concepts are transferred to universities and applied successfully. In practice, the management concepts cannot always be transferred without problems, but management concepts...
Universities and colleges are increasingly exposed to competition. A far-reaching transformation of the previous university administration is taking place towards an entrepreneurially oriented university management. Today entrepreneurial management concepts are transferred to universities and applied successfully. In practice, the management concepts cannot always be transferred without problems, but management concepts that have proven themselves can be adapted to the circumstances of the respective university or college. This results in major challenges for those involved. The success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented handling of phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. In today's communication and knowledge society, companies and universities are dependent on aligning their entire organization, all employees, visions and strategies - to the future. This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. In addition to an introduction to university management, Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with relevant insights, methods, concepts, instruments and skills for future management in the learning organization. It is aimed at employees, lecturers, professors, deans, managers, heads of universities and colleges, students of university and science management as well as professionals interested in management positions in the education system. The book is published in the series "Higher Education and Science Management" − professionalization of higher education management − future-oriented leadership, change management and organizational development in higher education
- Title: University Management - Introduction
- Subtitle: Management theory, leadership, change processes, organizational development and professionalization of university management
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: University & Science Management
- Edition: 3rd edition
- Band: 1
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: 365 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: business administration, controlling, university management, international competitiveness, leadership, management theory, management theory, project management, public management, rectorate, student lifecycle management, university management, university organization, vision management, science management
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.