HM 04 | University management and leadership models | 2nd Edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Hochschul- und Wissenschaftsmanagement
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863761219
The transformation of the previous university administration into an entrepreneurially oriented university management requires the use of entrepreneurial management concepts. High demands are placed on those involved. The success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. In today's communication...
The transformation of the previous university administration into an entrepreneurially oriented university management requires the use of entrepreneurial management concepts. High demands are placed on those involved. The success of management is increasingly determined by the correct, future-oriented approach to phenomena such as complexity, dynamics and knowledge. In today's communication and knowledge society, companies and universities are dependent on aligning their entire organization, all employees, visions and strategies - to the future. This requires in-depth knowledge of the use of the various possible management principles and management systems. This also applies to the management models and connections between control and cybernetics as well as to the possibilities of motivation, performance and incentive systems. This textbook by Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin provides the reader with insights, methods, concepts, instruments and skills for university management. The focus is on management models, management principles, management systems and cybernetics, motivation, performance and incentive systems. It is aimed at employees, lecturers, professors, deans, managers, heads of universities and colleges, students of university and science management as well as professionals interested in management positions in the education system. The book appears in the series "University and Science Management" - professionalization of university management - future-oriented leadership, change management and organizational development in higher education.
- Title: University management and leadership models
- Subtitle: Management principles, management systems and cybernetics, motivation, performance, incentive systems and leadership models
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: University & Science Management
- Edition: 1st edition
- Band: 4
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 184 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: bachelor, education competition, Bologna treaty, uniform European higher education area, funding, management models, Harzburg model, university management, university organization, management by objectives, management theory, master, St. Gallen management model, universities and colleges, university organization, change in the education system , Science Management
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.