HRM 01 | Feedback | 1st edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Human Resource Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863762049
The importance of giving and receiving feedback correctly is often underestimated in companies. However, feedback emanates important impulses for leadership, control, performance, motivation, creativity, innovation and thus also for the competitiveness of the company. Even the smallest mistake when giving or receiving feedback often becomes a stumbling block in communication...
The importance of giving and receiving feedback correctly is often underestimated in companies. However, feedback emanates important impulses for leadership, control, performance, motivation, creativity, innovation and thus also for the competitiveness of the company. Even the smallest mistake when giving or receiving feedback often becomes a stumbling block in communication and cooperation. These could usually be avoided if those involved would stick to the rules. In many cases, even simple tools prove to be very helpful. Leadership has a significant impact on performance. The employees themselves are mostly motivated by themselves. They should be well integrated into the company, the organization and the feedback culture.
The authorProf. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin deals with the theory and practice of giving and receiving feedback and shows appropriate design options as well as requirements and rules for improving communication and cooperation.
- Title: Feedback
- Subtitles: Leading, controlling and improving performance by properly giving and receiving feedback
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Human Resource Management
- Edition: 1st edition
- Band: 1
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 1st edition 12/30/2019
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: German
- Binding: booklet (paperback)
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Recognition, incentives, incentive systems, work efficiency, task orientation, reward, reward systems, discrimination against women at work, equal opportunities, charisma, diversity, self-motivation, feedback, freedom, leadership with personality, leadership through appreciation, leadership success, leadership skills, leadership development , leadership culture, leadership qualities, leadership roles, communication, creativity, leadership tasks, performance recognition, performance promotion, performance improvement, praise, management skills, appraisal interviews, employee motivation, motivation, personnel management, personnel management, human resource management, personal charisma, feedback, situational leadership, situational leadership, training and reflection, Corporate management, corporate culture, behavioral psychology, exemplary leadership, value management, change in values, appreciation, value creation, work-life balance, persuasiveness
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.