HRM 06 | Management and leadership: What are the differences? | 1st edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | Human Resource Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863762094
There are different opinions about the meaning of the terms management and leadership. The two terms are often used synonymously. However, many leaders ask themselves: Am I more of a manager or a leader? A manager can perform activities that are more associated with management or leadership. From a theoretical...
There are different opinions about the meaning of the terms management and leadership. The two terms are often used synonymously. However, many leaders ask themselves: Am I more of a manager or a leader? A manager can perform activities that are more associated with management or leadership. From a theoretical point of view, however, management is not the same as leadership. It is possible for a person to have activities from both areas, even if leadership and management are two different approaches, they are by no means mutually exclusive, but complement each other. Leadership refers to showing visions, how to deal with changes, change or transformation correctly. Management, on the other hand, refers to planning, organization, controlling and overcoming complexity. The author Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin deals with the connection between management and leadership and explains typical managerial tasks, managerial roles, managerial principles, managerial behavior, managerial qualities and managerial skills.
- Title: Management and leadership: what are the differences?
- Subtitle: Typical leadership tasks, leadership roles, leadership principles, leadership behavior, leadership qualities and leadership skills.
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Series: Human Resource Management
- Edition: 1st edition
- Band: 6
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Released: 1st edition 12/30/2019
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Technical book
- Language: German
- Binding: booklet (paperback)
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Recognition, incentives, incentive systems, work efficiency, task orientation, reward, reward systems, discrimination against women at work, equal opportunities, charisma, diversity, self-motivation, feedback, freedom, leadership with personality, leadership through appreciation, leadership success, leadership skills, leadership development , leadership culture, leadership qualities, leadership roles, communication, creativity, leadership tasks, performance recognition, performance promotion, performance improvement, praise, management skills, appraisal interviews, employee motivation, motivation, personnel management, personnel management, human resource management, personal charisma, feedback, situational leadership, situational leadership, training and reflection, Corporate management, corporate culture, behavioral psychology, exemplary leadership, value management, change in values, appreciation, value creation, work-life balance, persuasiveness
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.