Market Economy - English for International Economics - Level C1
- Brand: Wulf-Soulage, Clement
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783941274921
Market Economy is a comprehensive business English coursebook which has been specifically written for intermediate and advanced speakers of English. It provides a lively and accessible resource for all students, and primarily aims to meet the needs of students taking examinations in English for economics. In this publication, facts have...
Market Economy is a comprehensive business English coursebook which has been specifically written for intermediate and advanced speakers of English. It provides a lively and accessible resource for all students, and primarily aims to meet the needs of students taking examinations in English for economics. In this publication, facts have been brought up-to-date and the text refined to cover the developments in economic policy and institutional changes over the last few years. This book is made up of 15 units on various themes including finance, production and global economics. Each unit includes a variety of vocabulary tasks. In essence, Market Economy encourages students to:
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of economic activity from a range of perspectives;
- Develop the ability to make effective use of terminology, concepts and methods.
- Title: Market Economy - English for International Economics - Level C1
- Author: Clement Wulf-Soulage
- Edition: 1st edition
- Published: 1st edition 2011-12-20
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: textbook
- Language: English
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 182 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Bond Prices, Business English, Business English Level C1, Business for Students, Central Banking, Economic Concepts, Economic Geography, Economy, Finance, Global Economics, Hedge Funds, Home Trade, Interest Rates, International Economics, International Trade , Management English, Market, Multiple Choice Exercise, National Accounts, Production, Question for Exam Practice, Role of Government
Clement Wulf-Soulage was born in St. Lucia, a Caribbean island state and is a training consultant and specialist in management English. He has taught business English and communication in Germany for over 15 years, and is known for his previous book, Management English Intelligence, published in 2010. As a freelance writer, Wulf-Soulage has penned several dozen articles on politics and democracy that were published in various mainstream newspapers. Market Economy has been expounded from the author's careful research, resource handling and subject competence and bears the stamp of his charisma and vast experience.
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.