Market potential of Battery Electric Vehicles
- Brand: Goede, Stefan
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783941274600
ver the past decades, a world without private vehicles and the associated individualization of mobility has become more and more unimaginable for the very most of us. The worldwide quantity of vehicles running with a combustion engine still keeps on growing to numbers far beyond belief, but equally do the...
ver the past decades, a world without private vehicles and the associated individualization of mobility has become more and more unimaginable for the very most of us. The worldwide quantity of vehicles running with a combustion engine still keeps on growing to numbers far beyond belief, but equally do the problems, provoked by this evolution - political, economical and environmental problems that show our overall dependency on petroleum.
Can the electric vehicle become an acceptable solution for the future of mobility in terms of economic efficiency and consumer satisfaction? Might it stay just another niche product for the wealthy and environmentally aware or does it have the potential to start a technical as well as a social revolution?
This paper focuses on the current market situation for electric vehicles and batteries and its future progress and also analyzes the economic efficiency of the electric vehicle itself. The book is perfectly suited for executives in the automotive industry. It describes the consumer market for electric vehicles and their future potential, focusing on economical as well as technical issues. It is also recommended for students and teachers who like to inform themselves about electric mobility and just as well for everybody else who takes interest in this field of automotive economy and is in search of information to successfully take part in public debates on this issue.
- Title: Market potential of Battery Electric Vehicles
- Author: Stefan Goede
- University: University AKAD Stuttgart
- Published: 1st edition 12/31/2010
- Department: Mechanical & Process Engineering
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: diploma thesis
- Language: English
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: IX / 97 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: alternative propulsion, automotive industry, battery electric vehicles, battery electric vehicles, battery electric, BEV, CO2 emission, electric cars, electric mobility, electric motor, electric vehicle market, electric vehicles, electric drives, electric vehicles, electric vehicles, Electromobility, energy consumption, EV, fossil energy sources, greenhouse gas, hybrid electric, internal combustion engine, market potential for electric vehicles, oil dependency, petroleum dependency, petroleum industry, renewable energy, sustainable transportation, Tesla Motors, Vehicles, who killed the electric car t8>
Stefan Goede, born 1985 in Krumbach, Germany, is working in the field of research and development of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles since his graduation as a development engineer at the Dual University of Baden Württemberg (DHBW). In addition to his employment he successfully completed his business studies as Master of Arts at the private university AKAD Stuttgart during the time from October 2008 to September 2010. Currently he is working on battery management systems at Tesla Motors in California.
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.