Volume 1 | East-West migration in reunified Germany
- Brand: Wolff, Dr. Sascha
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783941274365
Even 20 years after the fall of the Wall, the phenomenon of east-west migration within Germany is still of great importance. The extent and the selectivity of these migration movements reached unimagined dimensions. Against this background, this thesis analyzes and answers two of the economically relevant questions that arise in...
Even 20 years after the fall of the Wall, the phenomenon of east-west migration within Germany is still of great importance. The extent and the selectivity of these migration movements reached unimagined dimensions. Against this background, this thesis analyzes and answers two of the economically relevant questions that arise in this context: the question of the macroeconomic determinants of east-west migration and the question of the future extent of these migration movements.
- Title: East-West migration in reunified Germany
- Subtitle: Experiences and Perspectives
- Author: Dr. Sasha Wolff
- Series: Dissertation series Economics
- Edition: 1st edition
- Band: 1
- Released: 1st edition 06/23/2010
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Dissertation
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: 389 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: internal migration effects, demographic change, drop in birth rates, macroeconomic determinants of east-west migration, fall of the Wall, migration scenario, natural population development, net migration losses, east-west migration, east-west migration, east-west German migration, selection-specific emigration, East-West migration forecasts, reunification
The authorSascha Wolff, born in 1979, studied economics at the Ingolstadt Faculty of Economics/Catholic University of Eichstätt from the end of 1999 to the end of 2001. After completing his preliminary diploma, he studied economics at the University of Regensburg and also completed a master's degree in Financial Economics at the University of Leicester in Great Britain. From the beginning of 2005 to mid-2010, the author worked as a research assistant at the Center for European, Governance and Development Research and at the Chair for Economic Policy at the University of Göttingen, where he also received his doctorate.
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.