RETURNAL - professional journal for tennis clubs (Issue 2)
- Brand: Mostafa, Alexander
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863760618
COVER TOPIC Tennis & School. The cooperation with a school can be seen as one of THE possibilities to discover talents and bring new youngsters into the club. Many opportunities for implementation and support pave the way for tennis clubs to go to school - and for students to join...
Tennis & School. The cooperation with a school can be seen as one of THE possibilities to discover talents and bring new youngsters into the club. Many opportunities for implementation and support pave the way for tennis clubs to go to school - and for students to join the club.
1. After a successful premiere, the future lies in Berlin - Review of the 25th DTB/VDT Federal Congress
2. When moaning is very (dis)nervating - grunting in professional tennis. In the future, the WTA wants to impose penalties
3. TC Grün-Gold files for bankruptcy - 420,000 EUR debt. Can the club be saved?
4. Bushes, trees... bumps? - Everything to consider when laying out and maintaining vegetation areas on sports facilities
5. Get rid of everything that doesn't pay a fee! - This is how unwanted growth on the playing field can be combated
6. Sand knife TM2 "drawing sled" - Optitenn is testing the limtech KG pulling sled during the FIS.
7. Buying tennis sand where the pros buy it - what you as a club do should know about tennis sand!
8. Trouble with neighbor's garden - When can I cut off the annoying overhanging tree? Who pays for the renovation when the tennis court makes waves over the roots of the neighboring tree?
9. Interview: Manfred Amme, head of the tennis department at Bovender SV - his strategy against disputes with residents
10. Tennis court maintenance DVD - made easy - Now also recommended by NTV
11. Playground, set and match! - With a children's playground on the tennis court to more members
12. A good inspection is half repaired - The inspection of the tennis court and sports facility
13. Every year again... - This is how the tennis court gets through the winter well.
TENNIS FOR CHILDREN
14. Cover story: tennis and school - the cooperation between school and club
15. "Immer am Ball" - an Austrian cooperation project for schools and sports clubs
16 .Just play! - In order to keep children in the tennis club, child-friendly variety must be offered. Casual games are just as important as performance-oriented tennis concepts.
17. Interview: Daniel Gerl, sports and mathematics teacher - As head of all-day care at a secondary school, the teacher can report on how cooperation with sports clubs comes about and what the school expects from the club.
18. "Through the school clubs we get new members all the time!" - Gabriela Jung from TuSG Ritterhude can look back on seven years of successful school cooperation.
19. Talent promotion in tennis - sighting and promotion of young players by the tennis club
20. Ways to success - talent promotion of the DTB
21. An example sport-external promotion - the green belt for exemplary talent promotion in the club
22. Promotion through challenges - elite schools of sports
23. Bufdi, FSJ, EFD - voluntary commitment of the population - great support also for sports clubs
24. A day like no other - the organization of an action day in the tennis club
25. Cooperation, club association, fusion - forms of cooperation between sports clubs your chances, risks and side effects
26. If you play a football over a tennis net... - Futnet: Variety, fun and training for tennis players, inexpensive trend sport for the club
27. Interview: Z uzana Viňcanská, General Secretary of the European Futnet Association - The futnet expert explains why futnet and tennis go very well together.
28. Interview: Johannes Schellenberg, Sports Director of TC Tiefenbach - For more than ten years his tennis club has been organizing a football tennis tournament
30.Padel - two thirds tennis, one third squash - the South American trend sport is slowly but steadily conquering the hearts of athletes in Central Europe
32. Big Point
33. Book tips
- Title: RETURNAL - trade journal for tennis clubs (Issue 2)
- Publisher: Alexander Mostafa
- Row: RETURNAL
- Edition: 1st edition
- Band: 2
- Publisher: Alexander Mostafa
- Published: 1st edition 05/31/2012
- Subject: Sports Science
- Product type: Paperback
- Product type: Magazine
- Language: German
- Binding: booklet (paperback)
- Dimensions: 29.7 x 21.0 cm (DIN A4)
- Extent: 80 pages
- Condition: New
- Keywords: Aerotennis, mass sport, federal congress, DTB, spring repairs, FUTNET, grunting, insolvency, children's tennis, Optitenn tennis service, padel tennis, sand knife TM2, school cooperation tennis club, school tennis, talent promotion, tennis competitive sport, tennis magazine, tennis marketing, tennis court reports, tennis court repairs, tennis court care , tennis court care DVD, tennis groundskeeper, tennis school AG, tennis club law, tennis magazine
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.