SM 02 | Economic, financial and legal aspects of start-ups | 1st edition
- Brand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin | StartUp Management
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863762018
Founding a company presents the founder of a business with various related questions. There are u. Making decisions about the business concept, the chances of successful marketing, the legal form, the location, the organization, management, human resources management, investments and their financing or the use of possible subsidies. A successful...
Founding a company presents the founder of a business with various related questions. There are u. Making decisions about the business concept, the chances of successful marketing, the legal form, the location, the organization, management, human resources management, investments and their financing or the use of possible subsidies. A successful start-up must not leave any of these questions unanswered. The details of the start-up project can be recorded in a business plan. This forms u. an important basis for decision-making for investors. In addition to the core issues of the company's legal form, its registration obligations must also be taken into account. Opportunities and risks are always associated with decisions. In addition to liability, economic, financial, tax and legal aspects represent far-reaching decision-making criteria. It is not without reason that entrepreneurship is being researched and taught at more and more universities.
The author Prof. dr dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin describes the individual process phases of founding a company and presents a useful phase scheme for founding a company with checklists.
- Title: Economic, financial and legal aspects of start-ups
- Subtitle: Presentation, comparison and selection of the legal form
- Author: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Row: StartUp Management
- Edition: 1st edition
- Band: 2
- Publisher: Prof. Dr. dr h.c. Ulrich Wehrlin
- Published: 1st edition 30.12.2019
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Technical book
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: V / 138 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Process organization, addresses of funding programs, AG, stock corporation, organizational structure, task analysis, task structure, professional training, management, business plan, divisional organization, one and multi-line system, sole proprietorship, sole proprietorship, entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship research, European stock corporation SE, European cooperative, European private company SPE, European legal forms, European Economic Interest Grouping, EWIV, business start-up, financing, types of financing, financing concept, financing options, financing rules, financial planning, freelance work, development loans, funding from foundations, management, management tool, management skills, GbR, business concept, civil law partnership, Limited liability company, commercial enterprise, GmbH, start-up approaches, start-up research, start-up process, innovation development, investment plan, capital b Creation, cartels, KG, limited partnership, corporations, cost management, short-term capital requirements, liquidity plan, management, matrix organization, general partnership, OHG, organization, partnership, recruitment, personnel development, personnel management, personnel companies, personnel management, phase scheme, productivity, process improvement, quality improvement, legal forms, Regional location decision, registration requirements, profitability forecast, SCE, state funding, staff line organization, stakeholders, location determination, silent company, team development, corporate management, company formation, company legal forms, company goals, company mergers, forward-looking management task
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.