Tradable planning permits
- Brand: Henger, Dr. Ralph
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783941274433
Since the formulation of the 30-ha target as part of the »National Sustainability Strategy« in 2002, the topics »land use« and »land saving« have gained in importance in Germany. This book presents the instrument of tradable land designation rights, with which a significantly reduced settlement development and the protection of...
Since the formulation of the 30-ha target as part of the »National Sustainability Strategy« in 2002, the topics »land use« and »land saving« have gained in importance in Germany. This book presents the instrument of tradable land designation rights, with which a significantly reduced settlement development and the protection of open spaces could be achieved. Three papers, written in German and two in English, provide answers to a number of important environmental economic questions related to a successful commercial launch. How does trade have to be organized in order to effectively and at the lowest overall economic cost reduce settlement growth and its negative ecological impact? What are the (fiscal) incentives for settlement development and the adjustment costs for the municipalities? What concrete effects does this instrument unfold and what advantages and disadvantages are associated with it?
- Title: Tradable Planning Permits
- Subtitle: Fiscal Incentives for Developing Land and the Regulation of Open Space with a Cap-and-Trade System in Germany
- Author: Dr. Ralph Henger
- Edition: 1st edition
- Published: 1st edition 2010-10-28
- Subject: Economics
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Dissertation
- Language: German, English
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 172 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: 30 ha target, building land development, cost-benefit analysis, population value, experiment, fiscal impact analysis, fiscal impact analysis, space savings, infrastructure costs, infrastructure costs, land-use control, land development, landscape use, national sustainability strategy, non -uniformly mixed pollutants, cost-benefit analysis, permit trading, planning permits, business game, projection, regional sustainability, residential effects, settlement development, sustainability, testbed experiment, environmental economics, certificate trading
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.