On the problem of multiple fixed-term employment relationships
- Brand: Kuchenbuch, Ralf
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783941274662
The limitation of employment contracts is currently - compared to previous years - a phenomenon that is applied more often than average in the modern working world. This "extension of the probationary period" has far-reaching effects on the legal situation of the contracting parties. In the event of incorrect fixed-term...
The limitation of employment contracts is currently - compared to previous years - a phenomenon that is applied more often than average in the modern working world. This "extension of the probationary period" has far-reaching effects on the legal situation of the contracting parties. In the event of incorrect fixed-term contracts, the employer in particular runs the risk of unintentionally seeing an employee with a permanent contract. This book deals in particular with multiple fixed-term contracts and, based on the case law, examines various possibilities, but also the limits of this type of contract. In addition, there is a general introduction to the law of fixed-term employment relationships together with an excursion into the history of fixed-term agreements.
- Title: On the problem of multiple fixed-term employment relationships
- Author: Ralf Cake Book
- Edition: 1st edition
- Released: 02/28/2011
- Subject: law, social science
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Master's thesis
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Scope: 109 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Labor law, employment contract, fixed-term employment contract, fixed-term, fixed-term law, fixed-term law in the Federal Republic of Germany, fixed-term law in the GDR, fixed-term law in Germany, BeschFG, Employment Promotion Act, Federal Labor Court, EU Directive 99/70/EC, limits on multiple fixed-term contracts, multiple fixed-term contracts, part-time and fixed-term law , TzBfG, extension of fixed-term employment relationships with a material reason, extension of fixed-term employment relationships without a material reason, Science Time Contract Act, WissZeitVG
The author Ralf Cake Book, LL.M., MBA, born in 1971 in Kempten (Allgäu), studied law, philosophy and international management in Germany, Austria and the USA with further study visits to India, China and the Russian Federation, among others. In addition to a corresponding specialization in the fields of medical and labor law, he has held management positions in medical companies for many years and also lectures for specialists and managers in social professions.
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.