Appreciation and personality development in elementary school
- Brand: Protzel, Dr. Madlen
- Availability: In stock
- SKU: 9783863761608
Appreciation by teachers towards students is generally considered relevant. For example, an appreciative attitude towards children is anchored in a variety of school concepts or is considered a pedagogical principle of teachers. However, it is often unclear how appreciation is specifically expressed in the context of school. Against this background,...
Appreciation by teachers towards students is generally considered relevant. For example, an appreciative attitude towards children is anchored in a variety of school concepts or is considered a pedagogical principle of teachers. However, it is often unclear how appreciation is specifically expressed in the context of school. Against this background, it is also questionable what influence appreciative behavior of teachers has on learners and their development. The author deals with this circumstance by considering appreciation as an attitude of teachers for the first time in a differentiated way. For this purpose, facets of appreciation are brought together that are significant for the school context. Relevant dimensions for the elementary school are defined on the basis of empirical data. The extent to which teachers' assessments of their personal behavior correspond to the children's perceptions is also shown in this context. A study also shows how the appreciation of teachers can affect various aspects of the personal development of students.
- Title: Appreciation and personality development in elementary school
- Subtitle: The influence of teachers' attitudes on children
- Author: Dr. Madlen Protzel
- Edition: 1st edition
- Released: 1st edition 2015-09-02
- Subject: Psychology
- Product Type: Book (Hardcover)
- Product type: Dissertation
- Language: German
- Binding: Softcover (paperback)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.8 cm (DIN A5)
- Extent: VIII, 206 pages
- Condition: New (shrink-wrapped in foil)
- Keywords: Effects of the teacher, influence of the school, influence of teachers, psychotherapy, elementary school, attitudes of teachers, teacher-student relationship, teacher attitudes, teacher actions, teacher, person-centred approach, personality development, personality of students, Rogers, School, personal development at school, pupils, dimensions of appreciation, facets of appreciation
DRM: Digital Watermark
This eBook contains a digital watermark and is therefore personalized for you. If the eBook is passed on to third parties abusively, it is possible to trace it back to the source.
File format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
With a fixed page layout, the PDF is particularly suitable for specialist books with columns, tables and figures. A PDF can be displayed on almost all devices, but is only suitable to a limited extent for small displays (smartphone, e-reader).
PC/Mac: You can read this eBook with a PC or Mac. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
eReader: This eBook can be read with (almost) all eBook readers. However, it is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle.
Smartphone/Tablet: Whether Apple or Android, you can read this eBook. You need a PDF viewer - e.g. Adobe Reader.
Buying eBooks from abroad
For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook orders from other countries.